Quotes to Live By

Quotes to Live By

“Give up trying to make me give up”

― Masashi Kishimoto

“There is no failure except in no longer trying.”

― Elbert Hubbard

“You never give up,

Even when you should.”

― Kelly Creagh, Nevermore

“The worst thing one can do is not to try, to be aware of what one wants and not give in to it, to spend years in silent hurt wondering if something could have materialized - never knowing.”

― Jim Rohn

“Don't give up before the miracle happens.”

― Fannie Flagg, I Still Dream About You

“It's always too soon to quit!”

― Norman Vincent Peale

“Each mistake teaches you something new about yourself. There is no failure, remember, except in no longer trying. It is the courage to continue that counts.”

― Chris Bradford, The Way of the Sword

“Resignation is what kills people. Once they've rejected resignation, humans gain the privilege of making humanity their footpath.”

― Kohta Hirano

 “It is a noble responsibility to not back down when you know that you know that you know that you are right.”

― Criss Jami

“It’s probably my job to tell you life isn’t fair, but I figure you already know that. So instead, I’ll tell you that hope is precious, and you’re right not to give up.”

― C.J. Redwine, Defiance

 “Today, when I stepped outside, I got shit on by a bird. But I'm still going back outside tomorrow.”

― Christie Craig, Shut Up and Kiss Me

“Don't give up because things are hard, but work harder, when you think of giving up.”

― Anthony Liccione

“The difference between Success and failure is not giving up.”

― Steven Redhead, The Solution

“People started down the road with good intentions, but the moment the road became rough or difficult, they'd abandon it.”

― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Dream Chaser

Before you give, think of the reason why you held on so long.

― Unknown

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

― Thomas A. Edison

What winning is to me is not giving up, is no matter what's thrown at me, I can take it. And I can keep going.

― Patrick Swayze

When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.

― Harriet Beecher Stowe

Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way. And don't pray when it rains if you don't pray when the sun shines.

― Richard M. Nixon

Anyone can give up; it’s the easiest thing to do in the world. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, THAT’S TRUE STRENGTH

― Unknown