~30~

Sting's Age: 16
Rogue's Age: 16
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rogue is at home, staring through the window, looking at the dark grey sky.

Weather gets bipolar at this time of year. It was bright and sunny yesterday, but now there's a high chance of lightning.

It's been a few weeks since Yukino asked Sting out.

Why did he say yes? He said he liked someone else though. Did he lie to him?

Rogue thought that didn't matter to him anymore.

Over these past few weeks, Sting and Rogue were awfully distant. Sting almost never sees Rogue and his other friends anymore.

Why wouldn't he go with Yukino? Anyone could fall for her...

Sting was in his own bedroom, just thinking.

He just broke up with Yukino on the phone. She was shocked, even disappointed, but she seemed to understand. Actually, she took it well.

It was actually a lot easier than he thought.

He really wanted to talk to Rogue again, so he called him.

He slid his finger across his phone screen and looked for Rogue's contact.

He pressed the "call" button and waited for Rogue to answer.

Rogue was still in his room looking out of the window, and then he suddenly heard his phone ring.

He looked to see who was calling him, and he noticed that it was Sting.

He smiled a little and almost immediately answered.

"H-hello?" Rogue said hesitantly.

"Hey..." Sting said awkwardly.

"Sooo... What's up...?"

"Nothing much, just wondering if you want to come over," Sting tried to say without sounding like a 8-year-old girl trying to arrange a sleepover.

"Um. Yeah sure..."

"Ok cool."

Well that was awkward, Sting thought.

Sting walked down the stairs, and opened the front door to see Rogue standing there.

Sting let him in and guided him to his room. The two sat on Sting's bed and looked down. There was an awful silence between them.

"Soooo..." Rogue started.

"Soooo," Sting said too.

"It's been a little bit..."

"Yeah..."

"So how are you and Yuk-"

"We broke up," Sting cut him off.

"What? Wait. What happened?" Rogue was actually shocked.

"Nothing. Nothing really," Sting sounded pretty calm.

"Then why would you- how did you-" Rogue was still shocked.