12: Epilogue (alternate): We can rebuild

I made my way back to my homeworld in the sky and noticed that home didn't feel like home anymore. I shuddered slightly as I recalled the events that occurred on Primus VII. As I looked for my mother and father through the void of space, they met me.

"Son! You return to us!" My mother said in joy.

"I missed you all." I replied. "I believe I have trained enough....I am ready."

"Why Atemis." My father said. "You've certainly matured. Why is it that you feel that you're training is over?" He asked.

"On Primus VII...I tried to stop the universe from being destroyed with the Cataclypse. But...I couldn't."

"So I see...Well, this is not the first time something like tho has occurred." Father said. "Equinox tried to do that once, and we had to cast him out. I guess he got what he wanted. It's a shame he can see it. Now come with us Atemis" he finished as I followed my father's voice.

We went to what seemed to be a sea of stars below.

"What...are we doing?" I questioned.

"You say your training is done. No...We can rebuild the universe...YOU can rebuild the universe in whatever way you choose." My father replied. "Now to start, you'll need a sun."

I stretched my hand out, concentrated, and sure enough, a blue sun emerged far away.

"Hmm. A blue sun." My father said inquisitively. "Now you may name it...if you choosers do so."

I thought for a few moments. Then it came to me...

"Rose III"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

T/C:

That's all folks! Defiance: Origins!

I LOVED this book!

I hope you did as well. I really appreciate the reads! Thank you to ALL the people who read my book! I love you guys!

Do you have any questions or comments? Hit me up! I'd be glad to answer them!

Now by the time I publish this, I will be far into my new book (it will not be defiance related). If you would like a sneak peek, let me know.

If you really liked Defiance and are sad to see it end, don't give up hope. I might do one more book after I finish my new book. I just wanted to try a different style of writing other than science fiction for a little bit.

As always, I appreciate the reads and promotions and votes for my books! Thank you so much everyone!

I'll see you again!

-ProCrow