Chapter 3: Introducing Seth (Part 1)

ok this part one of chapter 3 is really short reasons because i'm now introducing Seth. part two will be longer Promise!!! ok guys enjoy And please let me know what you think about Seth what do you think hes up to and what is he going to turn out like. OK ENOUGH BABBLING ENJOY!! 

*Ray_chan* writing....

Delicate and forward a wonder as the inks strikes, I write to my father.

I have done everything in thy power to keep you alive,

But as time comes to an end so shall you.

You where an inspiration before my time ended and I became what were known as an Angel.

And I live thy life without any fear or pain inside Heaven’s gates.

I shall end my eternity with you, as you shall bear no more, for thy heart and yours are one.

Mother is now gone because of my powers will, but you my friend, my father, will never be sent to the deathly torture of Hell’s gates, as I will do everything for you to be by my side for all of boundlessness times. 

“Seth Richardson, I have been looking for you everywhere.” Arnold in his light feathered tux came gliding in, small puffs of translucent glowing white clouds perched on his wings. His hair was slicked back in a tight white bun; his eyebrows sparkled and gleamed with the little frown he gave me but was replaced with a welcoming smile, exposing his pearly white teeth.

“Ah Arnold how pleasant to see you.” I replied.

“Grace has been searching everywhere for you, you need to bring back a report on how your father is doing. He hasn’t got long to live and we need to assess weather he will be worthy enough to enter our Heaven gates.” I smile, innocently.

“Ah Arnold, the world is to corrupt to be reporting on so many lives, it is obvious many are just guilty and should be sent straight down without the need for assessing.” He raised his eyebrows before crinkling his nose.

“Everyone deserves a second chance Seth, and it is by far against the law to send a dying soul straight to the underworld.” He said sternly. I chuckle.

“But when one has to many chances, things could become … difficult.” I walk past Arnold leaving him speechless and confused.

“I shall visit Grace now, if that is what you wish.”  With a nod of my head I leave Arnold. Grace was seated above a cloud fort; her golden chair and desk glisten as the late sunset began to fall and reflect onto her. She greeted me with a smile before flying gracefully towards me.

“Seth.” She says. Her voice was soothing like a fresh breeze of daisies, as a guardian angel her job was to steer people into taking the right path and decisions along their life, but unfortunately that voice doesn't work on all.

“You wanted a report on my father?” I ask. She smiles.

“No not this time Seth, there’s been an incident we’ve had to deal with.” I nod, there wasn’t much more I could do but pay my respect and listen.

 “There’s been a release from Hell’s gates.”

“A release.” I say “Who?”

“She goes by the name Annabelle Rose Candler, 18 years old, brown auburn hair, green eyes about 5.8 in height.” I show no emotion, no distaste or disgust.

“Is there anything I can help with?”

“I talked to the other guardian angels and we all agreed to send you down to see what’s going on. If she’s causing trouble.” She pauses “You know what to do.”  Her face seemed sad; she hated the fact that I’d have to kill Annabelle again so she would never be able to escape hell.

“Don’t do to much damage Seth, make it quick and pain free.” She begged.

“As you wish.” I bow before walking away. Pain free huh? I chuckle to myself we’ll just see about that.

Please Comment!! Vote THANK UUUU and thanks for all the people that have commented on our other chapters you keep us going :DDD

Comment > > > > >

vote > > > > >