Wolf in sheeps clothing

"How can the human stay hidden when all we are is beasts. How can the wolf stay locked behind the submissive human. Claire we are not humans and we are not wolves, we are beasts and no matter what you tell yourself every goddamm day that will never change. Look in the mirror my friend this is what we are. This is what they made us and we cannot reverse it, so get your head out of your ass and get your head back in the game!" I scream at Claire.

Her head just drops into submission or defeat.

Sighing Claire looks back into my eyes replying "if it is beasts we are, our thirst is untaintable forever flowing filling with need that rarely and barely broken, so John are you going to help me with this hunger burning in my throat." An evil smirk spreads across my face as the gears turn in my head.

Nodding my head at Claire we grab some weapons and begin the hunt.

Blood runs down my blade in tiny droplets. Each drop of red blending and swirling with the mud soaking my boots, as I hold the mangled rabbit in my hand. Looking down the tangy metalic smell of the blood entices me. The smell infiltrates my nostrals so much that I can't resist the temptation. The clang of my knife hitting the mangled, tangled roots of the trees litering the forest floor echos throughout the eerie quiet that settled when Claire and I set foot into the grounds.

Slurp, slurp, slurp. My tastebuds come alive as I savagely rip into the rabbit, eating its organs with a vengance. With intestines hanging from my mouth I look up at the sound of crunching leaves and I growl. The sound ricochetes off the trees and is meet with a menancing growl as Claire steps out of the shadows. Fangs enlongated, claws out and covered in splashes of scarlett and sprouts of fur.

She takes deliberately slow steps as she creeps closer to me and my prey. I bare my fangs in warning letting out a growl before swallowing the head of the rabbit, now all thats left is the tracings of blood. The rabbit barely makes a dent in my hunger and looking at the shewolves' red eyes in front of me I can tell shes not satisfied either.

~~~~~hope you liked the sneak peak sorry its short~~~~~