Information/Warnings

FIRST OF ALL:
The story idea came from a childhood movie that I loved very dearly. (The first one to guess the movie name will automatically become my best friend. Also meaning a follow from me lol)

WARNING THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN:
Violence (not in the relationship), slightly foul language, historical inaccuracies, sickness (eating wise), inappropriate comments, and Sexual content.

Keep in mind that I have went a few years keeping my stories pg13, so I have to warn all my readers.

I would like to point out that I would like for you to be mature about this, I understand I can't set an age because you're gonna read it anyways. I just ask that you don't come to me about how I ruined a part of your innocence.

~*~*~

The plan for this story is for it to only be twenty chapters (the longest) -? So it might be shorter than that.

So

(:

I'm pretty sure you guys know what the rules about reading books are. (Like copy rights)

And if you don't. Please ask because I don't want people to do steal my work.

---

IF ANY COVERS WOULD LIKE TO BE SUBMITTED (which I would appreciate greatly) MESSAGE ME PRIVATELY OR KIK ME AT: jocelynktqm

(And if you just want to send me a message there it's alright as well I love talking to all of you)

The prologue will be out when I finish the last chapter to BBCK. The first chapter will be out after the epilogue is finished. And updates will come from this book after BBCK is finished completely (hopefully).