Chapter Five

Here is chapter five for you guys!!! If you dont already hate Cloe and her minions, you will in this chapter >:(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Five

Forest's POV~

So I had to have the nurse drive me home from school. Not exactly what I call fun. Normally I drive myself, but considering that I was concussed and could hardly think straight, I probably shouldn't have been on the road. I could have taken the bus home, but I didn't know which bus I would take, and all the buses had already left. I could have called my dad, but my dad isn't exactly... on the same level as me. I'm just the gay fag he is saddled with after mum passed away.

I gave Miss Christionson the directions to my house and had her stop in front of my neighbors house so that my dad didn't see her car. A red Lamborghini.

"Are you sure your going to be okay, Mr. Chaz?" She asked me.

"Yes." I said trying not to slur my words and walk straight. I walked up to the house to find my dad's car gone and the front door wide open... again. He was probably out drinking with his friends again. So I stumbled in to the empty house and looked for some type of food. Nothing, like always....

"Why is the rum always gone...." I whined quoting The Pirates of the Caribbean, then laughing at my own joke. My head hurt pretty bad, so I layed down again trying not to fall asleep... but I failed miserably. My mind wandered and I slipped into unconciousness.

My dreams were eccentric, filled with things I had never seen before. There was that girl again. Ariella, the principal called her. She filled my mind, I saw myself tripping but I began to fly in a cloud made of candy. Ari was right there with me.

It seemed like I had only been asleep for a moment when my father came barging in the front door wielding a bottle of straight up vodka. "GET UP YOU LAZY ACCIDENT CHILD!!" he screamed at me from the front door. I knew that things where not going to turn out well for me the second I saw the anger in his eyes. "YOU LEFT THE F******* DOOR OPEN!" he yelled as he threw his bottle at me. It hit me square in the face..... which coincidentally knocked me out.

                               ***                                   ***                                          ***

Ari's POV~

"How was school?" My mom asked the moment I walked in the front door.

"Great." I lied. "I love my classes and I've even made some friends." I said, smiling at her.

"That's so cool Ari!" my mom gushed "Do you want to make some cookies? I found an insanely cool recipe online today. Butterfinger caramel cookies." She said, smiling.

"Sure mom, I'd love to." I said, smiling back.

We baked for the next hour and talked about my first day of school. I made up most of it, but I did talk about Forest and how cool I thought he was.

"I'm gonna go get on the computer." I said to my mom after the cookies were all done.

"Okay dear." She said, curling up with a book on the couch.

Two hours later I was bored out of my mind and began to think back to the day I had just finished. I thought all about Forest and a lot about Cloe too. She was probably one of the worst things that could have happened to me. My mind was spinning and I knew I should just forget about today and start over tomorrow, but I wondered if Forest was thinking about me or if Cloe was more then just the annoying cheerleader she seemed to be. I wondered how all of high school really fit together.