Chapter four

(dedicated to Connor, cuz hes an amazing friend!!)

Hey guys chappy four. if your still reading this... your insane. but thanks!! oh yeah. and dont kill me because i dont major in medical stuff...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Four

Forests POV~

I woke up laying in the weirdest place in the world. The nurses office. I had no clue why I was there. But a girl that I almost recognized was standing in front of me. She had long black hair, and a lot of make up on. But it was attractive. The eyeliner extenuated her eyes. I was still confused though.

"Your awake!" the girl said loudly. My head was banging and loud noises were not helping!

"Who are you? Where am I? Did something happen?" I asked, worried and not really knowing who to address, the girl or the nurse or the principal. The principal answered anyway.

"Calm down Mr. Chaz. You just hit your head a little bit." He said. Then the nurse addressed me.

"Forest, what is the last thing you remember?" She asked me in a calm, quite voice. It was nice to hear a quiet voice, my head was pounding.

I thought as hard as I could, trying to remember the last thing that had happened to me "Umm I was getting ready for school. I was really nervous. Dad was yelling at me and I was super mad, so I ran from the house. That's the last thing I remember. " I said, I was surprised to see an extremely sad look on the girls face.

"And what's today's date?" The nurse asked me, still speaking quietly. I knew something had to be wrong, because for one, I had no clue what was going on or what time of day it was.

"Today is October 10th 2010. First day of 10th grade. A lucky day. 10/10/10 starting 10th grade...." I said trying to sound like myself. But my voice was warped, even to me. The girl looked so down trodden that I just wanted to get up and hug her. But my head was pounding so bad I couldn't even sit up in the nurses bed, let alone get up to hug a girl I didn't even remember.

"Yes, that is it." The nurse said standing up and leaning back. "I don't think his memory is that bad, he's lost one day of his life. Maybe it will come back soon enough." The nurse said to the principal and asked to talk to the girl out in the hall.

Once the nurse and emo girl where out in the hall I turned my head to the principal. "What happened?" I asked in my faltering and confused voice. My head was spinning.

"Well Mr. Chaz," He sounded like some annoying doctor about to deliver some epic-ally horrible news. "You where in your 5th period, band, and a young man got angry and ended up putting a guitar through your head. It knocked you out, and we are assuming that you have a slight concussion. But you should be okay in about four days. We are not sure how long until your memory returns... if it even will."

"And the girl...?" I asked trying to remember who the girl had been.

"Her name is Ariella Jones... do you know her?" The principal questioned.

"Yes, buuut no... I think I know her, but it seems that she is just barely out of reach. I must have met her today..." I said, trying to think without my head hurting. "And the boy in band? Who was he?" But I felt like I already knew the answer.

"A boy named Jared Smith" My heart skipped even though I had seen it coming. The almost good boy, the jock. He had serious anger issues back in freshman year, and I guess he still did.

"What happened to him? Is he expelled?" I asked hopefully.

"Not exactly." Said Mr. Jackson, "But he is suspended for a month."