28| Don't do this to me.

(A/N: such a cute smiling raccoon!^^^ Date me already XD ENJOY)

Music: 2 Chord (by Sleeping With Sirens)

***********************POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING*****************************

*Ghost's POV*

         My heart had stopped all together in my chest as I watched Ryan confront Chris. I don't know why Ryan had felt that it was any of his business to tell Chris about my past, but it was too late now to stop him. 

        "What are you talking about, Ry?" Chris looked absolutely confused, which i would be too. I wanted to hide, because i knew that Chris was going to get mad and freak out on me, and trust me i didn't need any more stress resting on my shoulders, especially with the baby's health at stake. 

         "Ryan, just leave it alone." Ricky warned, pulling Ryan back by his arms gently. Josh looked at me curiously with Riley held in his arms as she played with his upper lip piercings, him not giving much thought to it. I just shook my head and looked down to the floor. "The past is the past." He murmured in his ear, holding onto Ryan's hand so that he would calm down, which he kind of did. 

          "Vin!" Riley squealed and wiggled out of her father's grip, running over to me, almost tripping over her own feet. At least she lightened my mood a bit. I picked her up and held her just above my extended stomach. "what is that?" She poked her tiny fingers at my large stomach and looked up at me curiously. Sigh, She's so innocent and doesn't have to worry about anything, i wish i was in her place.

          "It's a baby." I smiled softly, bouncing her up and down slightly. She looked slightly confused so i explained further. "There's a baby in my tummy." I tried to make it as simple as possible, but it really wasn't.

        "You ate the baby?" She almost looked horrified.

        "No!" I chuckled, walking over to sit next to Chris. Hopefully, having her with me will make him less mad. 

       "Devin, is this true?... You and Kuza?" I thought i heard Chris's voice quiver, but maybe it was only my imagination. But i knew the feeling of my heart sinking into my stomach was real. 

          "It was a long time ago." I murmured.

          "He needs to learn his place." He snarled like a feral dog. "He needs to learn to stay out of our lives because he's only caused trouble." The anger was boiling up in his blood. 

           "Chris please, don't do this to me..." I begged, feeling a tear slip from my eye. "Just leave it behind us, please." I begged harder. He looked at me, his eyes softening sympathetically.

           "I have to." His jaw clenched, the muscles becoming tense and harsh.

           It was deafeningly silent. "Don't cry, Vin!" Riley slid her tiny fingers over my tears to wipe them away. I smiled weakly.

*Ricky's POV*

         I pulled Ryan out of the living room and away from the rest of the guys, since he only seemed to be causing more trouble for all of us. "Ryan, please stop." I looked up into his eyes pleadingly. He sighed, shoulders relaxing a bit. Lately he has been having some anger issues, but it's probably from all the stress laid on all of us lately. He looked away from me and tried to walk past me, but i stopped him. 

          I had no reason to stop him really besides not wanting him to go back into the living room and ruin Ghost and Chris's relationship. "Stop, Ryan." I was fighting against his strength to keep him in the kitchen with me. 

          "Ricky..." He shot me a warning look and pushed on me harder. "Let. Me...." He bit the ends of his words. "Go!" He finally burst, swinging his hand at me and hitting me straight across the face. I sunk to the floor, holding my hands to my cheek where he hit me. 

            I just sat there with my mouth hung open, unable to speak because i was at a loss for words. I looked at my hand that held my cheek and noticed that there was some blood smeared on my hand. Had Ryan really just hit me so hard that he made me bleed? I never thought he'd even lay a hand on me. His eyes widened as he looked at me, stumbling over his words. "O-oh my." He approached me cautiously. I scuttled away from him, afraid that he'd hit me again. "Ricky please, i didn't mean to!" He assured me, but how could i believe him? I had to. 

         Eventually i let him near me. Ryan cupped his hands under my chin to hold my head in place. Half way assessing the damage he had caused, he looked almost sickened at himself. Swiftly  he kissed my cheek over the bruise that was forming, At first i flinched, but relaxed after he placed numerous tender and gentle kisses all over my face. "I'm so sorry." he apologized in between kisses. "Please forgive me." His eyes were those of a sad puppy. I nodded slightly.  

         I murmured a light 'i forgive you'as he engulfed me in more kisses, placing a final kiss on my lips, letting it linger.

****************************************************************************

Damnnnnn... 4k reads please????

65 reads, 5 comments,or 15 votes= i update...

COMMENT>VOTE>FOLLOW.