Chapter 13

Jessica P.O.V

After jack drove me home, I was amused I didnt tear not even felt like crying, I just I was a bit sad that niall thought I was playing his feelings, But wait isnt what i am doing means playing his feelings, what if her really loves me and I am just breaking him, I shook my head to stop negatives thoughts, why would niall love me ? and our total meetings didnt even complete a complete hour, 5 min. at the concert, less tham 10 min. at the cafe, and glances in a broken eyes, why ? and it is not like I am miss America or something, there are lots of girls that are more beautiful than me, if he really love me, what is the reason, what is special about me, question were swimming in my mind .

I put my hands on my face and decided to just ignore the thought I started looking for fluffy I found her on the couch sleeping I started putting the groceries away then I entered my room I changed into some comfortable pj's I layed on the bed but I just couldnt sleep, whenever I close my eyes niall face would pop in my head, the way his eyes show how broken he was the tears streaming down his face , but what happened ? did he hear a bad news about his family, or was it one of those bitches that always call him names from the moment he joined the band ? I started asking myself but no answer, I burried my head in the pillow and closed my eyes, after a long thinking about niall I fell asleep, with one question in my mind Why ?

I woke up by my phone vibrating, openned my eyes, thinking it is time for work but it looks a bit dark, I am sure I never went work in the dark I looked at the clock and it showed 5:24 am, I groaned of course it is Emma nobody would call me at that time except Emma I took the phone and pressed answer without looking at the ID caller.

"Emma ? it is blody hell 5 at the morning what do you want" I said not even saying hi.

"Uh-Uh i-it is not Emma" I heared the voice and I recognized the voice, thick Irish accent, none other than Niall Horan.

Niall P.O.V

I woke up at 3 am not feeling like sleeping again, and this isnt normal, Niall Horan never refuses two things in this world sleep and Food. I got up then layed on bed again trying to sleep but no, suddenly my mind started drifting to jessica, she is taken! I have no chance not even the slightest, but what if she loves me more, but if she do why would she have this boyfriend, maybe it was just a fan love, I frowned at the last thought, still what she said breaking me more, her kiss was a dare so if she was never dared this dare she wouldnt have even looked at my face, I felt a tear on my cheek, damn me being so emotional.

I started thinking about her for a long time, I thought About maybe telling her, but she is taken !! that is my only problem I couldnt take it I looked at the clock it is 5 am, wow time pass fast I took my phone I hesitated for a moment but I called anyway, after 6 rings she picked up I was about to say hi but she talked.

"Emma ? it is bloody hell 5 at the morning what do you want ?" She asked her voice a bit thick cause she just woke up, i felt guilty that I woke her up, should have think about her.

"Uh-Uh i-it is not Emma" I said and the other line was silent I thought she closed I looked at the phone no she is still there.

"N-Niall ? Is that you ?" she said and I gulped no backing away now.

"Uh ummm yea, I-I am sorry for b-bothering you, I c-can close" I said and I heared shuffling on the other side of the line then something fell making a loud sound and someone groaning I get worried.

"Jessica are you alright ?" I asked and I heared someone wincing, wait is that jack guy with her?, I felt my heart shatter.

"Aaaah, Hello niall I am sorry I was getting up but my legs were tangled with the blanket so I fell, Anyway it is ok, you didnt bother me, what do you want ?"

"I-I wanted to ummmm-" Why did I call ? maybe I just wanted to hear her voice, it sounds cliche, but her voice gives me comfort.

"I wanted to ask today is what ?" I said fast but then i noticed what i said I heared a laugh on the other and it was just, perfect, I smiled.

"Niall you are really a terrible terrible liar"

"Well good to know"

"No really what do you want ?" I started thinking a bit but then a question came to me.

"Where do you live ?" I asked and the line went dead, did I say something bad ?

"why ?"

"Just asking" I said she told me her address and i nodded I looked at the phone to see today is what cause I really dont know today is what, Tuesday, I can see her today.

"Oh ok thanks, ok then leave so you can sleep"

"It is 6 o clock already, how am I supposed to sleep" she said and I gasped 6 it felt like they were just 5 minutes.

"Ooh ok, take care of yourself, bye"

"Bye" She said and I closed I looked at the phone and suddenly it went off , I groaned I forget to charge it, I put it on the charger and I got up and wear slippers and I left the room, I went to louis room and used my extra key and entered I walked in, careful not to wake the two, harry was spread on the bed snoring while louis was curled into a ball I went to harry and started looking for his phone, I didnt find it on the nightstand, and then I remembered he sometimes sleep with it in his pockets I started slipping my hands in his pocket but then a hand held my hand and I screamed I looked at harry and he was glaring at me.

"God dammit harry you scared me" I said and looked at louis he was sound asleep he was a heavy sleeper .

"I am not the one putting my hands in people pockets while they are sleeping, what do you want from my pocket anyway ?" he asked .

"Your phone, and I didnt want to wake you up idiot" I said and he looked at me.

"What do you want from it ?" He asked amd I froze, should I tell him but if I do he will be disappointed in me I looked at him.

"W-Wanted to s-save someone's address" I said and he looked at me suspicious.

"And who is that person exactly ?" He asked and I shrugged.

"You called her didnt you ?" he asked and I laughed nervously.

"Now ? are you crazy ?" i said trying to act as if I didnt do something he got up wearing only his pants he wore his t-shirt that was thrown on the ground and he took my hand we left louis room and we went to my room.

"Niall, do you realize you are not getting over her, you are just hurting yourself" He said and I laughed.

"pshhh i dont love her" I said and he glared at me he gave me the phone .

"Whatever niall" He said and left the room slamming the door I heared a door being slammed I think louis room I got up and entered the toilet I took a nice shower I brushed my teeth and wore fresh clothes I took my keys and my half charged phone, I went to louis room and heared sounds so I knocked minute later a sleepy louis half naked openned .

"Arent you feeling cold ?" I asked he looked at me.

"What do you want ?" he asked I entered and went to harry .

"The room extra key if you want to return to the room" I said and left I started driving i looked at the time 8 and half I drove to the cafe and waited the half an hour to pass, but I fell asleep.

I woke up by loud horns I openned my eyes fast and looked around two cars were fightning at the parking place I looked at the time and noticed it is 10 am I looked at the car mirror and fixed my glasses and my hair a bit and got out I was wearing a simple gray sweater on blue jeans, I entered the cafe but noticed jack, I groaned, Is it okay that i want to kill someone now ?!

><><><><><><><><><><
-Hope i am not updating slowly !! :(