Nick's Dance

**Nick's P.O.V**

I woke up at 7 am to the sound of my alarm clock. I got up and looked over towards the other side of the room where Allie was still sleeping. I was gunna wake her up but i decided against it. Mmmhh what do i do now? I know, i can practice my dancing. I grabbed my clothes and went and had a shower. I got my ipod and went to the room where Allie and i had that dace off. I plugged my Ipod into the stereo system and played the song i was listening to last night "Do it like a dude" It had to be one of my favourites cause of the heavy beat in the back ground.

The beat started and i danced my heart away. About hal way through i heard clapping noises. I turned and saw two guys who i reckongnised frrom Allie's class.

"Mind if we join?" The guy with the brown hair asked.

"Um.. yeah sure but do u know the steps?" I wondered.

'Yeah, we we're watching you for the whole time." The guy who i recognised as Anthony.

"OK sure." I smirked. They wont be able to do this.

I started the music and was shocked that they could actually keep up and know the steps. They are good.

I heard someone clear there throat and i saw that it was Alie.

"Hey Allie, u like what you see" Realising that sh was looking at me snapped her head up quickly.

"It look's like you are getting better. Mmhh but try this." She did my dance then she got Andrew and the other boy whose name i did not know to come over.

"Andrew and Lochie, when he does this you fade away and he continues with his dance, See if that works" She said and started the music. We tried it and it looked even better then before.

'Wow, thanks" She looked shocked that i said thanks.

"OMG, did you just say thank you? Wait say it again i need to record it to know I'm not going crazy!" She said whilst getting out her phone.

Oh, that's all she thinks of me?! Well i guess i deserve that since i've been treating her like shit. I grabbed my things and left. Allie quickly followed me.

"Hey wait up. Tonight you, me and the boys are going clubbing. Be there by 10:00 OK. That's the time it opens."  Before i could object she covered my mouth with her hand and said :You are coming weather yo like it or not.

I didnt feel like fighting today so i went back to the cabin and told the guys. All of them were cool. I had a shower and got dressed. Allie walked in not to long after i hoped out of the shower then hoped into the shower.  when she came out she was dressed in a grey and black dress that hugged her perfectly. She blew dry her hair and sat down with us.

"Seriously, your watching myth busters?" She asked in disbelief. I thought you would be playing Xbox or something?" She has an Xbox?

She sighed then got out the Xbox and at least 20 games. God this girl is full of surprises.

What else can she do sing? Nah i reckon she would've mentioned it before now if she was a singer. But you can never judge a book by its cover. You thought she was a nice, sweet and Innocent girl but you didn't know that she could dance and kick ass at the same time.

We all played Cod for a while and Allie won all the games so far. She earned $20 dollars from each of the boys. It was now her and i. We both fought hard and now it was triple or nothing. And guess what.. Allie won! So i had to give her $60 dollar's and then on top of that she got a lot of money.

Now we all went to our bedroom's seeing as it was 8:30 to get ready. I cant wait to see what Allie looks like.  

********************************************************************************************************

A/N: Well on the side is the video to Nick's dance. I know it has credits but just ignore them Its what the dance it suppose to look like.