Aerion

8:00 am

Aerion steps out of the dark blue Volkswagen van fear rattles up her spine coldly at the sight of Jorge High, another semester of tormenting flashed in my thoughts, pain was hard enough with the death of her father. "Honey, are you sure you want to do this?" my mother asked with dark bags under her green eyes and brunette hair messily tied in a ponytail. "I'll be fine, Mom." she said wrapping my hair in a bun and turning my back to the van. "Bye Adie." my little brothers, Drake, Kaleb, And Maris, sobbed in the back of the dirty van. She smiled and waved with her back turned. The sound of the rattled engine sounded and faded off up the street. Misery over flooded her emotions, "I have to do this for myself." she says with a scratchy voice. Her father would have wanted this for her. "But how was I supposed to get a 'good education' when everyday I'm meddled by almost every 'popular' girl." she internally asks herself, she sniffles and begins to walk. Lush Trees surrounded the long and tall high school, the grass was green and healthy. Her foot taps up the wide sidewalk trailing up to a cement staircase that was the front entrance of the school. She opens the double doors hesitantly but manage to pull through and walk in. Noise blasters at her ears, freshman screaming, sophomores laughing, and juniors fake smiling at each other and senior all serious and stern. She scoots her way over to the administration desk that was luckily right next to the entrance. The hefty dark-skinned woman greets her with a blank smile. "What's ya' name sweetie?' she asked with a New Jersey accent. "Aerion, Aerion Relisman." She answers with a scratchy voice as usual. The secretary typed away on the keyboard next to her. She reached under her desk and pulled a piece of paper out and handed it to me. "Have a good day darling." She said as Aerion walked down the hallway.

My very 1st chapter. If I get enough good comments I might actually gain inspiration for a second chapter.