Moon Girl

Prologue

the moonlight was shining as the woman raced through the wilderness with the bundle looking behind her as she went there was the sound of armour clanking and shouts of "this way that way and over there" .The woman looked to the front but her dress got caught and she fell tangling her feet in the process. She rolled onto her back before she crushed the bundle that she held to her chest she looked down at the gown she was wearing it was red with a black border and in gold on top of the border was the golden crest of the king . In the silence the woman could hear the shouts and clanking more clearly than ever soon she could see the torches as they came closer and closer. She looked around desperateley trying to find something to fight with or hide the bundle that she had risked so much for. Thats when she saw it a little nook in the bottom of the tree she looked around only instead of desparation there was triumph in her eyes she gently set the child into the nook and prayed that someone would find her before she got up and ran her courage to die for the young girl and her energy renewed . As the woman started to run away from where she had left the child a long wail started up she turned back to look at the toddler that she had bundled up trying to escape the tree root and just at that moment the soldiers came the woman let out a shriek and ran to protect the little girl but she was no match for the soldiers and the soldier had no problem with killing and he did the blood spraying all over the child, who let out another wail this one longer and a lot sadder,.

Robin! what I said looking up.  One of the look-outs saw a woman running from the kings men. What? I asked jumping to my feet and dropping the carving the sentry just nodded before saying "she wore the robes of the royal family Robin". No I yelled it can't be. I turned and called out to my men  soon we were running through the forest as we got closer we heard a wail. I turned in that direction i was just nearing where I had last heard the noise when I heard a woman call out "No!" I ran as fast as I was able which is pretty fast since i'm a gifted. I just made it up into a tree and looked at the scene before me the woman stood no chance against the soldiers just as i was reaching the ground I heard a small cry of pain and my hand was hit by the blood as it sprayed I looked at the child just standing there completeley hopeless the child eyes widened with horror as she got sprayed in the blood before she opened her mouth and wailed a lot longer this time with tears rolling down her cheeks the soldiers laughed before comming closer cornering I had to do something they weren't gonna kill a child were they? the lead man started to speak "it's a pity to kill such a fine little girl but orders are orders who'd have thought that this child would be born with the same power as her outlaw father." he paused than continued " poor little girl you look enough like your mother  but your eyes are a little off and your hair is pure white like snow  you my dear are just  too different and you have the power you were gifted like your father and like your father you will die an outlaw death even if he hasn't died quite yet but everyone in the kingdom won't know" the mans voice was soothing and I felt sick to my stomach before  it hit me The little girl was my daughter she had to be i was the only outlaw that was a gifted. The soldier now had his blade against her neck she sniffled just a bit and wiped her eyes. HE started to talk again " there there sweetheart you will be buried with both names little miss and you are a princess so we will treat your body along with the queens with atmost of caution your mother is a royal and was born a royal after all she  is the kings sister so the king is your uncle and you are royalty and I promise the pain won't be to too bad it'll be over in a second. So princess  Acacia Eldora Edana Amaris Katima Hood daughter of the fair queen Marion and prince of thieves outlaw Robin hood are you ready to die?". I gasped she was my daughter I knew I had to save her so I signaled my men then signaled to the archers the soldiers were unprepared and I got my daughter out safeley but not before asking how old she was the man laughed before saying that she was 4, I then killed him. As I looked at my daughter, I realized that living as an outlaw, wasn't the best life for a four year old girl.

Hope you enjoyed the prologue i know that its long but the story does get interesting and I'd apreciate it if you don't dis it.If you don't like it don't read it if you do than rate it and tell me whether I should carry on or not. thx :) Plz Comment and tell me what you think :)