First encounter..

I was having a fairly straightforward day at highschool but then there was a bunch of gasps coming from all the girls in my English class, I glanced up from my work to see a tall,blonde haired boy with his hair covering his left eye so only his right eye was visible,his eyes were so many shades of blue they were practically small pools of mystery.

"Class,we have a new student in our class his name is Kou Mukami-"

The class started snickering at his strange name which urged me get up and stand up for him because I knew my classmates didn't like it.

guys seriously? Just because he has a name that is different to our names doesn't mean to say you can laugh at him. You wouldn't like it if people laughed at your names would you? I think Kou is a nice name actually and you should be ashamed of yourselves, laughing at a new student.

With that you sat back down.

well said (y/n),Kou would you sit next to (y/n) please as she has kindly stuck up for you and made people think about what they did.

ok

So Kou came and sat next to me,he thanked me when he sat down.

thanks for sticking up for me neko-chan

its ok,they do this all the time but once I start making them see what they are doing they stop.

you don't mind if I call you Neko-chan do you?

not at all Kou, you can call me what you like. So.. Where did you transfer from?

a highschool in Japan M neko-chan.

You and Kou were allowed to talk all lesson in all your lessons and still managed to complete your work,Kou was in all of your classes and was getting more popular by the day pretty soon he hardly ever spoke to you because he had a group of girls flanking him when he walked the corridor's, now when ever he tried to go to you , you would just run away from him like you hate him. You were talking to your friend Nina when out of nowhere.

There you are neko-chan

I'll leave you two to talk K?

K... What is it Kou?

I've been looking for you all lunch.

really? I'm flattered. (Not! Why am I not running away?)

You turned and walked away like he wasn't even there,you were walking home through the park thinking about stuff whilst listening to fight song on your phone, when you got home your phone rang with a number you didn't know but you answered it anyway.

hello?

is this y/n?

yeah... Who's asking?

take a guess neko-chan