Chapter 1 - Molly's story

HIGH SCHOOL REUNION

Hey guys! This is my new story HIGH SCHOOL REUNION! If you came here because of my other story "I WOKE UP MARRIED TO MY BOYFRIEND'S BROTHER?!" then thank you so much! But if you came here randomly, then I suggest you read the story I just named as well! ;)

Anyways, I just wanted to say right from the start that this story is a bit different... instead of one or two main characters; this story has a LOT more! So please keep reading if you get confused at first because you'll end up understanding the storyline. P.S, check out the end of chapter 44 of "I woke up married to my boyfriend's brother?!" for a full summary that might clear up your minds! :)

Happy reading! :D

[Chapter 1: Molly's story]

"You have one new mail in your inbox" the notification blinked on my iPad. I wonder who it's from; probably from iTunes announcing their new product.

My finger gently touched the screen on top of the blue icon. Instantly, the app opened revealing my new message.

"Dear Molly Walker,

You are invited to participate in the class of 2003's high school reunion. Please come to East High on June 13th to celebrate these 10 years of graduation. Bla bla bla" everything else on that letter was useless.

Looks like we're having a high school reunion. It's hard to believe that it's been 10 years since I graduated from that tiny school. Life seemed to be perfect that time, however now I know that life is a lot more than the years I've spent in that school. People have always told me that high school is the place where you become the real you; however all that is wrong. Once you leave high school, you mature and your eyes finally open. Once you leave high school, you see the real world. You find your true friends, you find your true love, you find your passion and then you settle down. That's the real life and it all begins when you get out of high school; well that is what happened for me.

Today, I'm a 28 years old woman living in Australia with the most amazing fiancé. We have been engaged for the last 6 months; however we have known each other since when I first got here. I moved to Australia from California 6 years ago. I wanted to leave that place and start fresh which I've accomplished greatly. I'm a veterinarian just like Liam, my fiancé and honestly, I would've never imagined becoming one if I was still in high school. I love my job because of its environment, because of the animals, because of Liam. I'll always be grateful to him.

"Hey! What are you thinking about?" a sexy voice said behind my back. I turned around and saw my would-be. He was standing by the door of our bedroom and smirked. I loved how he stood there all tall and sexy with no care in the world.

"I've received a message inviting me to my old high school for a reunion." I explained.

"Oh so you're going back to America?" he asked coming closer to me.

"I don't know... I'm not too sure if I really want to go see everyone" I admitted. It has been a really long time and I haven't seen my friends for 10 years! I'm not even sure if I can still call them my friends.

"Well I think you should go! Take some time off, go see your parents and have a little fun seeing your old friends!" he encouraged putting one hand on my shoulder. I just looked up at him and smiled.

"Alright! I'll go back to Cali and visit everyone! I might just purchase my wedding dress there as well!" I said getting up from the bed and winking at my fiancé. He just smiled and we both left the room to get some food.

*** One month later ***

I went online and purchased my flight ticket; I was leaving in two days! I started packing already and Liam was helping me out with the luggage.