My Second Chance Mate - Kauigirl

My Second Chance Mate by Kauigirl

Original Description by Author -- Harmony Evans was a born werewolf who dreamed of one thing, meeting her mate. The male wolf made just for her. The one destined to love her and only her. The day she meets him is the happiest of her life, but in a cruel twist of fate, he rejects her and their bond? Heart broken, she leaves the only pack she's ever known in an effort to be as far from him as possible, and prepares to live out the rest of her life alone in Hawaii with her uncle.

Wonderfully written with little to no errors in either grammar or spelling; If there were any, I never saw them. The attention to detail provided by Kauigirl is amazing, allowing the reader to imagine they are right there, along for the ride, with the characters. 

Several twists and turns occur, keeping the reader guessing until the very end. The first being the reasoning behind why Harmony was rejected by her original mate. Never in a million years did I see that one coming. Luckily, for Harmony, she has a wonderful family that takes her in and helps her heal ... as best they can. And as the title suggests, Harmony does, eventually, get a second chance with a mate who is more then perfect for her, once he finally lets her in.

One of my favorite characters in the story would have to be Cody. He's just so adorable and in some ways more mature then the adults in the story. As with most little kids, Cody is not afraid to speak his mind and sometimes his words are just what the adults around him need to knock some sense into them.

A must read for anyone who enjoys werewolf stories with some romance and humor thrown in. Overall a great story that I would recommend all to read.