What's happening to me?

• Dedicated to Kylie Giglio

I know, I know. It's not that great. :\

But leave me a comment on what you think, it would mean a lot. :p <3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

Austin's point of view.

The transformation was painful. 

My pulse was racing, my head was pounding, and my body was shaking and changing violently. 

Every part of my body was in extreme agony, and there was absolutely nothing I could do to stop it. I laid on the floor of my kitchen for hours, thinking of my life. Could this possibly be the end of me? What's happening? Why would anything like this happen to me, of all people? I painfully turned my head to the side to look outside of my window located above the kitchen sink. The last time I looked, it was around mid afternoon. Now it was sunset.

The sky shone through the trees that were surrounding my home. The sky was a dusty pink, with orange clouds, and a bright yellow sun that was setting.

Please let this be over soon, I thought to myself. This pain was almost unreal beyond belief. Maybe I'm just dreaming. This couldn't possibly happen in real life. It's too crazy to be true. I haven't ever thought about dying. Or what it would feel like. Could this be death? I couldn't tell. The pain was extrodinary. Like I'd just been rolled over by a steam truck. Or thrown in a wood chipper.

I laid there about another hour, trying to distract myself from the pain. By thinking random thoughts to myself, until the pain slowly started to fade. I began to feel stronger. As my heartbeat started to slow, my headache felt like it was draining from my head.

I looked out my window again. It was dark. I sat up, feeling a little light-headed. I quickly jumped off of the linoleum floor with ease.

I headed toward my back screen door. I opened it and walked outside, closing my eyes and sucking in a huge breath, filling my lungs with the cool, night air. A nice September breeze. 

Instantly, I broke into a run into the forest. It felt good. I pushed my legs to go faster. With trees whipping past my face in a blur. My eyes started to water from the rapid air blowing on my face.

Austin, get a hold of yourself. This can't possibly be you. What's happened? I thought to myself.

The whole world started spinning before my eyes. I ran faster, trying to make it stop. Maybe I was just imagining things. This kind of stuff doesn't happen on a daily basis. 30 minutes ago, I was laying on the kitchen floor, with unbelievable pain, that made me feel like I was dead. Now I'm just running through the forest, like it's nothing, with everything around me spinning.

Suddenly, everything started to dim. My eyes were looking at nothing but spinning trees. Like how when you spin around in circles as fast as you can with your eyes open.

I stopped running and tried to steady myself from the blurryness of the spinning forest. I shook my head back and forth as fast as I could, trying to make it go away, but nothing changed. It made me even more dizzy. I was just fine 2 minutes ago. Now I'm stuck in some kind of nightmare.

I dropped to my knees in defeat. This wouldn't stop. I looked around troubled. All I saw were blurry, dark, tall trees. This can't be happening. It's impossible.

The dizzyness soon overpowered me and I fell over to my side, as everything went black.