Please read

Hi all, I am not entirely sure who is still reading this but just know I am very grateful for your view. I understand many of you may be frustrated by the fact that I don't upload as often, and please recognize I am deeply sorry. I love writing and creating a universal place where I can escape, as well as sharing that with other people who feel the same way. 

I am considering DELETING this story, and I'll point out why, 

1. Because it takes me a couple of weeks or even months to upload I must re read the parts I have written, meaning I have forgotten the main characters features and etc. which becomes difficult for me as I feel disconnected to my own story 

2. I am currently in year 12, my last year of high school and exams are shortly around the corner, meaning the time I have is very precious and as much as I want to jump on here and write til my hearts content I cannot. 

3. I feel as though not a lot of people are actually reading this, and to be fair I am not the kind of person to entirely care how many votes or views I have but some feedback would be nice and as I said before If I don't get some then my motivation kinda stops. 

Even if I do delete this, please know I do have a story in mind and plan on posting it as soon as I can. I have been planning that story for a while now and am itching to post but I do not want two stories running at once. 

SO PLEASE if you do enjoy this story and you want me to keep going with it, give me feedback either here or in my direct messages, please note if that is the case my uploads will be very slow and know I don't mean them!

thank you for taking the time to read this, I appreciate and love you all xx