FanFiction

Mitch woke up with a small gasp, a little startled. He tried to recall why he felt that way, but he couldn't remember the dream he had. Shielding his eyes from the sunlight streaming in through his window, he looked beside him at the sleeping man.
Mitch suddenly became very aware of how naked he was, so he got up as quietly as possible and pulled clothes out of his drawer, deciding to change in the bathroom so he wouldn't wake his boyfriend.
After he got ready for the day, he took a piece of paper, folded it in half, and wrote a note on it, leaving it in his room for the sleeping man to see when he woke up.

{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}

As soon as Scott woke up, the first thing he did was check to see if Mitch was beside him. When Scott realised he wasn't, he groaned at having to wake up without him and sat up, rubbing his eyes. The blonde sighed and got out of Mitch's bed, but before he could leave the room to fetch some clothes, he noticed a piece of paper with something written on it on the floor.

Out getting something special for you, be back soon
XOXO Mitch

{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}

"MOTCH L!" The Starbucks employee yelled.
Mitch chuckled to himself as he picked up the two drinks, taking a sip of the one that was his.
He had said Mitchell, practically yelling at the poor lady behind the counter, yet they still managed to get his name wrong.
"I should've just said Mitch...." He whispered under his breath.
"What was that?" The Starbucks employee asked.
"Oh. Nothing." Mitch gave the man a fake smile, and walked out with the two drinks in hand.

{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}

Mitch closed the door behind him, about to yell he was home, when he heard Scott laughing at something.
"Hey! Scott! What're you laughing at?" Mitch headed towards the couch where Scott was seated, handing him one of the Starbucks drinks and sitting next to him.
"I'm reading fanfic," Scott said, finally able to stop laughing.
"Oooo! Could you read it aloud to me?" Mitch said, taking a sip of his Starbucks drink.

{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}

Mitch hugged his boyfriend and rested his head on his shoulder as they sat on the couch, laughing at yet another quote he read aloud from the fanfiction they were reading.
"'He slowly began so suck on my neck as I moaned his name and shivered'!" Scott had to keep himself from cracking up, but Mitch was already crying from laughter.
"'AUGHHHH MIIIITCH!'" Scott yelled, making fun of the fanfiction and joining Mitch in laughing. Once they pulled themselves together, Scott raised the brunette's legs onto his lap and leaned towards him, gently wiping away the happy tears with his thumb. He looked into Mitch's chocolate coloured eyes, admiring the way they sparkled.
"Scott?" Mitch whispered.
"Yes?" Scott asked, a little concerned.
"Thank you," Mitch's voice was small.
"For what?" Scott moved his thumb to the other side of Mitch's face.
"Just..." Mitch inhaled slowly. "For everything."
Scott stopped wiping the tears from Mitch's face, instead draping his arms around Mitch's neck.
They smiled at each other.
"Anytime, dear. Anytime"