Chapter 1,My parents leave, Meet the boys

Here’s the first chapter that I thought. Yea I know it sound like Surviving the McLane brother’s but it completely different story. Leave me feed back plz!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I land in my back yard, just as my mom comes out the door. She looked so mad. I went up to her and gave her a sheepish smile. Then her face went from mad, to sad.

“Mom, what’s wrong?” I asked in a worried voice.

“Honey come inside.”

I went inside and my dad was sitting at the table looking at a letter. Oh no not another letter from my teachers. But then I saw a label, the label that I hate with passion.

“What’s going on?” I said in a stern voice.

“Honey calm down.” My dad gets up and touches my shoulder then quickly takes it away, seeing how hot I was.

“Guys please tell what the letter says.”

“The commissioner said we have to go to a secret location for a few years.” My mom said.

I automatically relax. “Okay, ill go pack.” My dad grabs my hand.

“Just me and your mother.” I heated up quickly, my dad let go fast.

“What.” I growled.

“We are going on a mission, and you aregoingtostaywiththeCarter’s.” My mom said quickly.

“HELL NO!!!!!.” The Carter’s are some of the most popular kids in school, well the one’s that go to high school.

“You can’t do this.”

“Honey I’m sorry but it’s important.”

“I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Zara!!!!” my mother yells but I’m already half way up to my bedroom.

I can’t believe there going to do this to me. They are just going to dump me with 5 random guys, who I barley know anymore. Yea we hung out when we where in middle school. But in 7thgrade they started treating me like shit. We haven’t talked since then. Now I’m supposed to live with them for my last 3 years of high school. FML me!!!!!!!! I cooled down, and went to go back and talk with my parents. They looked up when they saw me. It was time for the “talk”. Not the “talk” your thinking about a different “talk”.

“Lets go over the rules:

1. Don’t use your powers to hurt people.

2. Don’t let those Carter’s boys know you have powers.

3. Only fly if its an emergency.

4. DON’T use fire to hurt your teachers.”

I laughed, that was so funny. Then I saw my moms face, I went back to being serious.

“And 6th while were away, your taking over our responsibilities.”

I started at them in shock. “How am I supposed to do that?”

“You have had enough training. We trust you.”

I study them for a few minutes, then I nodded my head. They smile.