Chapter 11: Truth

"You're so fucking selfish. You say you're saving the world but really you're just trying to make it into your personal little fantasy land. Just like Asthena Grande." She snarls, pulling against her restraints.

Fate grins, trailing her nails along her jawline. "You're cute. And you've finally caught on." She increases the pressure, digging her nails into the girl's cheek. She dragged them down, drawing blood. "There's nothing I can't do."

The girl smirks. "Pity, the only thing you couldn't do. Was make them stay."

----------------------

Siellea's POV

"Oradeon Cresta. Piertavore Istrialides." I whispered lightly as I caressed his wound. The light stringing from my hands formed a bandage around his head and I smiled softly. "You're okay now." I said as I wiped his face with the water from the lake.

As I stared at him, I couldn't help but feel a strong connection to him. He stirred, shocking me out of my thoughts as he groaned softly. "Siellea," his eyes remained closed. I gently stroked his face.. "Its okay.. you're okay." I kissed his forehead. I stare at him, my eyes widening. "I remember."

(A/N Idk what I'm doing here.. I'm only confusing myself.)

Calum's POV

"Fuck.. where did she go?!" I groaned, checking the rooms in the house. I was anxious, who wouldn't be if their own kid told them that their mother hasn't been home for nearly the whole day and didn't tell them where they went. "Siellea!!!" I called out once again. No response.

I run my hands through my hair, tugging on it. "Siellea.. where did you go??!" I slumped down against the wall, my hands still pulling on my hair. "She's gone.. she's really gone." I frowned when i noticed how empty the house was. Logan was staying with Justin and Ariana while I tried to find Siellea. "I feel so alone." I mutter to myself as I get up, heading for the door. "If she left Asthena, she couldn't have gone that far." I sigh.

Michael's POV

"What are you doing!??" I shouted as I watched the scene unfold on the screen of light. "You're fucking around with their lives. Its not right!!" I couldn't help the tears falling from my eyes. This wasn't fair to any of us.

I wasn't expecting it. When she turned to me with tears in her eyes. "You don't get it... do you Michael?" And in that moment, my mother appeared. "Mum... I.." She tossed me a book that had been lying on the table, covered in dust. She watched me intently as I opened it.

I flipped through the book, reading through the history of Fiorie Lorreoncell until I reached the section on Thyreon Dorncell. It really shocked me to see a picture of Siellea and Luke kissing in a book that is filled with centuries worth of history. "Isn't this?" I looked at the date.

16/07/1478  (a/n chronologically incorrect)

I frowned, puzzled. Its the 29th of February in the year 2015... why would a picture of Siellea and Luke be in a book that dates back to years ago before they were even born. "Thats Anneliese Siellea Elle Perisethen and Victor James Thyor." Fate interrupted my thoughts. "Thats me.. and the first young heir to Thyre Wencell."

"But... you.. you look like Siellea and that Victor guy looks like Luke." She smiled at me softly. "Its so confusing."

"Well.. you know I can shapeshift. And you know that I shapeshift after my husband's die. You can figure it out qfrom there." And then she went back to being her cold hearted self, Perrie Edwards.

I walked away, knowing that she had just indirectly dismissed me. Running a hand through my messy faded blonde hair, I began to think to myself. "I get it now."

(A/N if you don't get it, its fine. Dm me if you really want to know tho.)

Ashton's POV

"Where's Ally? She's been missing for days.." I frowned as Eleanor, Dionne, Lauren and I sat at the table. "It just doesn't make sense anymore. She doesn't make sense anymore."

"She's the most powerful among all of us," Dionne mumbled, taking a spoonful of cake to her mouth. "They say she's the heir to the Naturalist's legend." She takes another bite out of her cake. "Its so wrong."

"Is it good?" I ask her. I was puzzled by her irritated expression. "Heck no. The bitch is a psychotic weirdo. What good will it do for the world if she's the Naturalist heiress?" She said through a mouthful of cake, practically spitting some out as she spoke. I chuckled slightly. "I was referring to the cake, Di. Is it good?"

Dionne blushed a bright red. "Oh. Yeah, its awfully good. But then again, I'm a sucker for cakes and baked goods." She shrugged, shoving another spoonful into her mouth. Everyone at the table burst into laughter. "Atleast now we know where your wedding cake went."

Liam's POV

"Asthena Grande." I mumbled, picking up to the section on the weird kingdom.

The lost kingdom of Asthena Grande is home to the Bliorlust. The Bliorlust, more commonly referred to as Lustors or Lustresses, were 'eliminated' long ago. They're powers are camouflage, the ability to hide stealthily, and morphing, the ability to shapeshift and shapeshift and change into anyone and anything. They are descendants of Arisethen Gria.

"This is okay... so far. What is Harry so worried about?" I muttered to myself as I fingered the pages of the book, continuing my reading.

It is rumored that 'Fate', Anneliese Siellea Elle Perisethen, had created this land out of nothing as a home for the people she had eliminated in her life. They die in reality and ressurect in her fantasy land of Asthena Grande.

My eyes widened as I continued on.

No person has ever entered or left Asthena Grande without the company or aid of an Asthenian. Most of the time, they are brought in but never let out.

And now I understand.

"Sophia... is dead."