News

Ahoy, mates! I believe it's been awhile, eh? 

I read all the comments and the messages you sent me and I have to make some verification regarding this book! 

First of all, this was inspired of The Hero and The Wizard. I have to thank BigWhaleAndBlueBird & Theawesomehero001 for making me remember the title of that awesome doujinshi. I made my own version of it in which the characters has been altered from Arthur and Alfred, to Isaiah and Victor. I was really inspired of the doujinshi that I decided to make a novelette based from it. The only reason why I changed the characters (and added a few more) was that because I want the non-Hetalia fans (and the non-otaku) to relate with it. 

Second one, your comments grip my heart and I'm glad that you guys felt something. (Well, if the reader feels somethin' it's a good thing, right?) 

And last but not the least, I have decided to make another part of the book! I have concluded that it's a big risk since I might ruin The Cursed Boy (Like what my horror novelette says; Sometimes, things are better left untouched) but I guess it's unfair. Like, who deserves that kind of ending?! It's really tragic, right?  

Someone asked me to make a second book and after thinking about it (the whole day), I decided to give it a shot.  This book is supposed to be 'feels-y' so I suppose you guys expect more angst and such stuff in the second part. Don't worry though, the book's other genre is romance and the story will still revolve around Isaiah and Victor, and plus, I added a few new characters to spice it up a little. 

So, are you mates ready for another round of feels trip? 

Also! Insert shameless self-promotion over here- I have a new BL work called Danveur and if you guys are a fan of dark and dystopian genre with really bittersweet stuffs, then I gotcha! It's rated M because it has s(M)ex, but it's not just gay porno! It has plot!

You can find it in my profile. See you there!