Hit Me Baby One More Time

Nicki's  Pov

I was on my phone on Instagram when Prod came home late.

Nicki: Prod where the hell did you go?

I swear I was mad at him. He comes home around 2 or 3 in the morning smelling like weed and cheap perfume.

Prod: None of your damn business

Nicki: It is my business. Now why do you smell like weed and cheap perfume? You know what never mind. I'm going to pack your stuff and you going to find somewhere else to go.

I went to pack his stuff when  I felt a slap on my face.

Prod: Don't you dare touch my shit

When I went to go get his stuff I felt myself getting pulled back and having blows to my face. I was done with him doing this so I started fighting back.

Nicki: Get off me nigga

Prod: Stop hitting me hoe

When me and Prod were fighting I guess the neighbors heard us yelling because the police had came in and got him off of me.

Augs POV

I was at home chilling scrolling through Instagram when saw something that shocked me

TMZ: The group singer Prodigy and the rapper Nicki Minaj was fighting in there home. They said that Prodigy has been beating her for awhile. Luckly some people who heard the yelling coming from the house had called the police.

I couldn't finish reading it because I was pissed. Why didn't shew tell me. I know we're not that cool with each other but still man. I still cared for her. I got up and made my way to her place so I can talk to her.

There's a little something for yall. Now on to this new story that I'm going to write.