Baby Daddy

Angel POV

Its been three months since I seen Aug. I do miss him a lot, but what he did was just hurtful to see. He doesn't know this but im three months pregnant. Im staying with my old friend Trevor because I had know where else to go. Im looking for a new place to go so I wont be in his way. I decided I wanted to call and tell Aug that I am pregnant.

*Calls August*

Aug: Hello

Ang: Hey Aug its me Angel

Aug: A-Angel I haven't talked to you in so long. Look im sorry for what happened. I didn't mean for it to happen. Please im sorry

Ang: Look Aug I forgive you, but an we meet up in person please?

Aug: Yea sure

Ang: Meet me at the beach

Aug: Alright bye

Ang: Bye

August POV

I was headed to the beach to go see Angel. Man I cant wait to see her. I really missed her, but I wonder what she wanted to see me for. I hope im my car Rude on my way to go see her. hen I got there she looked beautiful, but what reallu caught my eyes was that her belly was a little big but I just shook it off.

Aug: Hey Angel

Ang: Hey Aug

Aug: So... Why did you want to talk to me about

Ang: Um Aug when I tell you please don't get mad. But um...August im three months pregnant with your child.

I could say anything. I just looked at her in shock, How could she keep this away from me for three whole months. I missed all of the appointments and everything.

Aug: Say what na

Ang: Im preg-

Aug: I heard you the first time. How could you keep this away from me for three whole months. Ive missed all the appointments and everything because your selfish ass didn't want to tell me.*Getting mad*

Ang: August I said I was sorry. *Eyes getting watery*

Aug: Sorrys not going to do anything. just call me when the next appointment is. Im out

Angel POV

I didn't expect him to go off on me like that. But I guessed I deserved it. I kept his child away from him for three months.

Jazzy POV

 I was at home doing some cleaning when I got a call from August. He sounded pretty upset so I told him to come here. Im kinda falling for him. Even though we only known each other for a couple of weeks. I was about to do the dishes when I heard the door. I went to go check to see who it was and it was Aug.

Jazz: Hey whats going on? *Lets him in*

Aug: My ex girlfriend just told me she was three months pregnant.

When Aug said that my heart just dropped. I shouldn't even be feeling like this. They were together before me and him every met.

Jazz: Wait so she just know telling you this?

Aug: Yes. Like I missed all of the appointments because her ass didn't want to tell me.

Jazz: That's fucked up. Why didn't she tell you when she found out?

Aug: I have know idea. But I gotta go meet up with Meek in an hour so ill catch ya later

Jazz: Ight bye

??? POV

I was watching Jazzy's house when I saw August pull up to her crib. I'm trying to figure out why this nigga seeing her. He stayed in there for a while till he decided to leave. Jazz don't know that I followed her here. She thought she can just up and leave me and start a new life with a new nigga. I don't think so. 

Prod POV

I was with my girl Cherry. We bump into each other a couple of times so we decided to hit it off. Our relationship is going good. Better then mines and my wife. Cherry is two months pregnant with our child. I was taking her out to eat at Red Lobster when I saw something that got me heated.

Nicki POV

Me and Meek where at Red Lobster waiting for our food to come when Prod walked up to us pissed

Prod: Nicki what the hell are you doing her with him, Your supposed to be at home!

Meek: Aye talk to her like you got some since

Prod: I can talk to her how I want to talk to her

Cherry: Baby our table is ready

Nicki: Baby?  So you got this hoe calling you baby. Don't get mad when you see your WIFE here with someone and your doing the same thing. Fuck outta here!

Cherry: Who is you calling a hoe. At least I can keep my man happy unlike you.

Nicki: At least im not going around sucking and fucking the whole squad. Now get the hell away from me so we can eat our food in peace.

They glared at me and Meek for a minute then they left to their table.

Nicki: Im sorry about that

Meek: Nah its cool. Lets just hurry up and eat so I can meet up with Aug.

Nicki: What you and him bout to do?

Meek: Get some hoes

I looked at him like he lost his mind, then he had the nerve to laugh.

Nicki: I don't find anything funny. Don't get cut

Meek: Im just messing with you. *Still laughing*

Nicki: Mmhmm

How was it. Bout to update some more now since I have more free time. Vote and Comment Make sure you also share this book.