24: The Alliance

++ Change POV

--- Small Timeskip

Naruto with his team walked into the room where the kage's were sitting with their bodyguards (Mei will be here instead of Yagura because I will just make Yagura dead. Somehow).

"Thank you for choosing to spend your time with me" Naruto said. "I can assure you that this session will not be a waste of time"

"Then tell us why we are here!" A, the raikage of Kumo said, impatiently.

"Please calm down Raikage. This meeting is about the gathering of Acnologia, the king of the dragons, and more than a thousand edo tensei dragons. They have also gathered armies of various monsters ranging from weapons that can kill gods, to acid that can burn through nearly anything" Naruto said.

A snorted. "Why should we help? Kumo would easily defeat the armies that you speak of. They can't come close to destroying us" He said arrogantly.

"I don't think you understand the magnitude of this situation" Naruto said, irritated. "One dragon is enough to destroy a city, givin the time it needs"

"Why should we help?" A said, still unaware of the situation.

"These dragons will destroy the world!" Naruto yelled. "Your arrogance is clouding your judgement!"

A rose from his seat. "Are you threatening me?" He growled as he ignited his lighting cloak.

"Are you a fool?" Naruto rose also as he directed an enormous amount of killing intent towards A. The building started to crack as the pressure rose to points where all the kage couldn't stand properly. A stared at Naruto fearfully as golden fire seemed to ignite around him before disappearing along with the KI and the pressure. Suddenly, with speed that only the yellow flash could match, Naruto appeared in front of A.

"If this isn't enough to convince you, then you really are a fool" he heard Naruto mumble before he blacked out.

*In A's mind*

A was flying through darkness. Suddenly he stopped, much to his confusion. The darkness parted as light shone through. Suddenly a memory of some sort started to play for him, as if it was some kind of strange TV.

"Holy hell" He heard the person in the memory whisper. The voice sounded familiar, as if he had heard it somewhere...but he didn't know who it was.

He looked closer and nearly gasped of fright. There, in front of him, was the largest, most fiercest beast that he had ever seen. He was midnight black and power and authority seemed to ripple off of him as if that was the only thing he was made of.

He started to say something in a strange language that he didn't recognize, but for some reason he knew what he said.

"In a few weeks, we shall travel to accursed Fiore and the Elemental villages and we shall crush them under our claws!" The massive dragon roared. "None of them can stand a chance! They will never know a thing! Not even that cursed Kyuubi holder!"

A stared with wide eyes as the dragons and the monsters raised their heads and roared. He had thought that there were many of them, but now that they all made their presence known, he realized that the amount of the monsters were certainly something take a note of.

Suddenly the scene changed and A saw some of the monsters. One of them was something serpent like and was as large as some of the dragons he saw. Another was some kind of half snake hybrid and the final was a large monster with multiple heads. All in all, this army was the most deadly thing that he would ever face.