Chapter two

The next morning I woke up because two voices were arguing with each other.

They had opened the curtains half so the room was alight.

"put that music not that loud she is sleeping you idiot" I heard someone say.

"she is gonna wake up anyway so I do what I want it is also my room" another voice said. "yeah I understand but you would be grumpy and all. I also want to make a good impression after all it is her first official day here"I heard the first voice say a bit softer than first.

"'ah I see but after all we were here longer so I do what I want" I heard somebody say annoyance clear in his voice and I opened my eyes.

Harry was sitting on the couch with the remote in his hands. Niallsat next to him and looked at him while he pouted, I guess trying to get Harry so far to do something.

It looked really cute actually.... Harry shrugged and got his attention back to the tv.

"okay do what you want I'm gonna get some breakfast downstairs if I can still get it." Niall said to Harry.

I coughed and Niall looked my way. "sorry but can I come with you?" I asked him.

"yeah sure" he said kindly to me and I got out of my bed to change into sweatpants . "I'm ready"I said as I finished tying my shoelaces.

"you are fast never thought that" Niall said, the last part jokingly.

I smiled at him and walked to the door where he was. "lets get some food" I said with a smile and walked outside.

We walked to the stairs "sorry if we waked you" Niall said and looked down.

"no it isn't a big deal I needed to wake up anyway" I told him, I really did want to sleep longer but it was already late and I didn't want Niall to feel guilty.

"okay" he mumbled and we walked through a hall that was leading us to the dining hall for all the students that live here in the dorms.

Why would they take it upstairs if they can eat here with all the company.

Seeing they hadn't rooms enough. "we usually take it upstairs so we can eat without rush"Niall told me as if he could read my mind.

"oowh okay" I said back to him and he opened the door for me and smiled.

"she knows what we usually eat so you only have to say what you want and then we can go back upstairs or with the elevator." Niall said as he walked the kitchen in.

"heey Niall sweetheart" the women said to Niall. "hi angela, this is susan our new roommate." Niall said smiling to angela. "that is great, hello susan nice to meet you" she said as she pulled me into a hug.

"yeah nice to meet you too"I said sweetly to her. "angela can you please pick our food because Harry is moody and I don't want him to wait and get grumpier ya know" he said to her and she nodded.

"I already packed it for you too but not for susan what do you like for breakfast?" she asked me. I told her what I wanted and she gave it me.

We walked to the elevator with all the food. "yeah she is really sweet" Niall agreed with me. "shit I forgot the key I hope Harry is in there" Niall said as we were at our ground.

I knocked on the door "who the hell is this?" I heard Harry say annoyed.

"it's susan and Niall" I said. "sorry about him I don't know what he has today" Niall said to me with a apologized look on his face.