Chapter 27

Tamia's POV

The Spurs beat the Thunder in game 1, Kawhi played very well. I had Kiara sitting on my lap waiting for Kawhi in the hallway outside the locker room. I was so tired and exhausted but I'm happy they won. Kiara of course like always was restless.

"So this is the glamorous NBA lifestyle, huh?" I looked to see spurs reporter who asked me.

I laughed and smiled. "Yeah, right? Not so glamorous sometimes," I answered. I know people see us and think we are happy all-time only if they knew the half.

Kawhi's POV

"Coach do I have to?'' I ask. I don't want to talk to those reporters I'm really not in the mood too. All of a sudden PR man approached the me and delivered a message: "Your daughter is getting antsy out there. She wants to see you." I nodded and ducked in for some food.

A few minutes later, I walked into the family room where Kiara comes flying to me.

"I'll be back sweetheart I have to go do a press conference." I explain.

"Do you want to go with daddy" Tamia asks.

"Yes" she answers as I put her down.

'I'll just go do it real quick.'' I explain.

Then Kiara gave me the look, like, 'I'm going with you.' She wasn't taking no for an answer at this point.

"Okay baby come on" I pick her up and we walk to the podium.

"Hi Kiara wanted to come with me" I explain.

"Hi eveyone" they laughed at her. Kiara can't sit still so she was trying to get down, but I wasn't letting her move.

"Daddy I wanna get down" she says.

"No baby relax" I explain. She pouts but I'm not paying attention to her. The press conference was better than I thought. Since I had Kiara up there I was so focus on her than answering the question. We walked back to my wife.

"So how it go" she says.

"I was a lot more comfortable Kiara was up there." I say.

"Good babe I'm glad your coming out of your shell" she says.

My mom picks up Kiara and says "Let's go get something to eat"