Hour One

1. Play tag with your shadow

2. Lay down in your neighbor's yard covered in fake blood

3. Play hide-and-go seek with yourself

4. Climb a tree

5. Chase a squirrel

6. Climb a tree  in pursuit of a squirrel

7. Give everyone you know nicknames and then address them as their new nicknames the next time you see them

8. Flip to a random word in a dictionary and make that your word of the day; you have to use the word of the day in almost every sentence!

9. Splatter paint your cat

10. Wear black and yellow clothing, and walk around making sounds of metal hitting metal (cling, ching, zing, etc.) and if your parents ask what your doing, answer in a roboty voice "I am Bumblebee!" and then "transform"  into a car and drive away.

11. Hide in a bush, and then poke random people on the street with sticks when someone walks by.

12. Get those firecracker things and shoot them at random peoples feet screaming "DANCE MONKEY DANCE!!!"

13. Chase after cars.

14. Play tag with moving cars.

15. Hide behind a tree and jump out and scare moving cars.

 16. Speak in pig latin to your family members

17. Lasso random people on the street and shout, GIDDY UP!

18. Get a piece of paper, write WIDE LOAD on it in orange lettering, and then tape it to a fat persons back.

19. Catch bees, the stinging kind, and put a whole bunch of them in a jar, shake the jar, open the jar, and RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

20. Pour liquid soap and water onto a trampoline and jump your little heart away!