Hour Five

1. Go make me a sandwich

2. And while you're at it, do my homework for me. 

3. While bridge jumping, scream I BELIEVE I CAN FLY! or I'M ON THE EDGE OF GLORY! or something along the lines of falling off a bridge. 

4. Use like the word LIKE like a lot of like times. Like. 

5. Move a mountain

6. Silly-String attack at the school. (Get as many students/kids/friends/enemies/frenemies/animals as you can and get them all stocked with silly-string and go silly-string crazy at the school all at the same time.)

7. If your school has stairs, get some sleds and slide down them with as many people as possible till someone either dies, you get caught, or someone gets seriously injured. 

8. Build a treehouse on the moon. After of course you grow a tree on the moon. 

9. Abduct an alien from their home and see how they like it!

10. Punch the closest person to you in the face as hard as you can. Answer to their question as to why you punched them in the face: Your face looks better this way, I was just trying to help rid the world of ugly faces.

11. Mimmick everyone all day

12. Shout some random things in the middle of the mall. Ex. "SHUT UP YOU DAMN MAGIC FRUITCAKE!" 

13. When someone else is in the middle of saying something, try to finish their sentences. Ex. Person: So I was sitting there, trying to finish my homework-

You: AND A BRICK WAS THROWN INTO YOUR WINDOW AS A GIANT BLUE BIRD FLEW DOWN FROM THE SKY AND ABDUCTED YOUR LITTLE SISTER!

14. Use... THE FORCE!!!! (dramatic music... lightsaber sounds...)

15. Hey, let's play monopoly... you're on my property... NOW GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY BITCH!

16. swear randomly at everything... ex...YOU GOD DAMN MIRROR!  YOU TELL ME LIES!

17. Tickle yourself. 

18. Like, like, like, like, like, like, are you like following these?

19. I still don't have my sandwhich...slackers...

20. Stay amazing!