Speak your mind. Even if your voice shakes.

RECAP:

I sighed, "I've decided to cut him out of my life. I don't need all of the drama that comes with being friends, or possibly more, with a pop star."

"WHAT?! You can't do that! Think of the children!"

"What children could be remotely affected by this decision?" I asked, giggling.

"The ones that you will conceive with Justin! Those are the children that will be affected by this!"

"Come on, Taylor. Be real about this. Even if I did decide to keep Justin in my life, it's highly unlikely that we will make it that far."

"Nope. He has real staying power, pop star or not." She said, stubborn. As always.

"Taylor...I'm still gonna cut him out. What happens when he dumps me for some blond bimbo, or worse, cheats on me with some blond bimbo? What am I gonna do then?"

"You're going to pick yourself up, dust off your knees, and get right back out into the game."

"Taylor..."

"Gabi..."

"I'm still going to do it." I decided. I won't let myself get hurt.

"No, you can’t!"

Luckily for me, the ball rang right as she said this, so I was freed from her persuasive remarks.

"Come on, we gotta go to class." I said, dragging her inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on, Gabi! You have to reconsider!" Taylor said at lunch.

 "I can't, Taylor. I can't risk getting hurt."

 "Who said that you were gonna get hurt, Gabi? Did God tell you in a dream that Justin Drew Beiber was born specifically to break your heart?"

"Maybe he did!" I said, looking down at my food. I had lost my appetite, thanks to Taylor's constant nagging about Justin.

She sighed, "Come on Gabs. I see the way your face lights up whenever you text him. The way you get this far away look in your eyes when anybody so much as utters the words 'Justin' or 'Bieber.'"

 "I know Taylor, I get your point. But it would never work. You saw what happened last time. He broke me Tay, and I cant let that happen again."

She softened, "Gabi, I know what that jerk did to you. But Justin won't do that to you. He's just not the type."

 "Not the type?" I said, harshly. She said the same exact thing about Brent, the stupid fu*ker. Brent. The one who ruined my life.

 "I just meant..." She said, trailing off.

 "I think I know what you meant." I spat,  as I rushed out of the cafeteria as anger, hurt, and sadness bubbled inside of me.

"Gabi!" Taylor ran out after me.

"Save it, Taylor!" I yelled as I halted to a stop, near the girls bathrooms.

"Gabs, I know. Bad choice in words, but I just meant that Justin would never hurt you like that. Not purpously, anyways."

I sighed, some of the flaming emotion receding, "I know, it's just...It'll happen. One day, whether its on purpose or not, it'll happen. Dating Justin Bieber is just so different compared to dating Nolan Hugh. With Nolan, there’s no paparazzi, no tabloids trying to convince people that he's cheating on you. With Justin...there's all of that. It's what comes with being famous, and I don't think I can handle it."

"I know Gabs, I'm just trying to look out for you. I don't want you to do anything that you'll regret. Because you will have to deal with seeing him and his latest girlfriend kissin it up all over the place. He won't."

"You have a point, but will it really make a difference? Whether I see it now, or three months from now, when he breaks up with me because I'm not good enough?"

"You," Taylor said pointing at me, "will always be more than 'good enough'. Some guys are just to damn thick to see it."

"Thanks Tay." I blurted, and pulled her into a bone crushing hug, "Thank you so much for looking out for me."

"No problem, hon." She grinned at me as we broke apart from our hug.

"...but I'm still gonna do it." I said.

"I figured you would," She sighed, "Do what you have to do, kiddo." She said, handing me her car keys.

"Make up an excuse for Mr. Willis as to why I'm not in class?"

"My pleasure." She said, grinning evily

"Nothing that will get anybody in trouble!" I called, already running towards the parking lot.

"You got it!" She yelled back, though she looked kind of dissapointed at that.

When I reached the car, I unlocked the door and got in. And here we go.

~~~~~~~

I took a deep breath. You can do this, Gabi. You have to.

I pounded his front door with my fist.

"Hello!" A middle aged woman answered the door, probably Justin's mother.

 "Hi, uh, is Justin home?" I said, nervously.

 "Oh sweetie. I'm sorry, but if you're one of Justin's fans looking for an autograph, then I'm afrai-"

 "No! I'm not a fan girl, I'm a, uh, friend of his." I said, looking down.

 "Oh! Well, in that case, come in! I'm sure it's okay if you go on up to his room. It's the third door on the left." She said, smiling at me.

 "Thanks!" I chirped, and walking towards the stairs.

Justin’s mom sure was nice…

 Third door on the left. I got this. No problem.

Once I reached his room, I knocked. No answer. Deep breath. There's no turning back now, I thought as I opened the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Been a while, huh? Anywho...here you go! I know I never really mentioned anything about Brent, or someone hurting her before, but...you know. Hope you like it, and if not, no one's making you read it!

 So...Comment, Vote, Fan! Thanks for reading!!!!! :D