These wonderful eyes and that bright puppy-smile

Hey guys!
Here's another chapter! The other day I watched the episode again and I noticed that they don't show Lisbon for some time after the meeting on Jane, so I'm gonna write that period of time in this chapter.
Hope you like it and sorry for any mistakes!

After the meeting, Abbott told her to go home and rest, because he could see that she was tired, worried and nervous, and in this conditions she couldn't help with the case (and rather she'd make everybody get nervous).
After a little argument she agreed, she was too nervous to work, so she went to the Airstream.
When she opened the door, she looked around realizing how many memories she had with Jane in that silver bucket.
She sat on the bed thinking of the first time they made love, a magic night.
She remembered how he suddenly took her hand and told her:

"Lisbon, I don't know what's gonna happen from now on, but remember this: I will always love you. I loved you for more than 12 years, every single day. And since you already have my heart and soul, I want to give you my body. Love me tonight"
She remembered how surprised she was by his words, she remembered how after a simple nod, he was taking off her jacket gently. That night was the best of her whole life.
And in the morning she woke up next to him, and she began to caress his blond curls until he woke up. She remembered his huge smile when he remembered what happened the night before. She remembered how he cuddled her that very morning: he made her feel a princess. His happy little princess he said.

When she saw her pants wet from her tears she realized she really didn't like this emotional aspect of the pregnancy.

Then another memory crossed her mind: the night they created a life.
It was the night after the FBI party.
When they came there, he almost didn't have had the time to close the door that she was already kissing him deeply.
"No negotiations on this. I stay on top" she said joking
"...o-ok...but...take it easy woman" he said smiling

She definitely didn't want this to stop. She wanted him next to her.
She wanted to see these wonderful eyes and that bright puppy-smile every morning.
Eventually she fell asleep on his bed, sensing his sweet perfume, and dreaming about the family she wanted to start with him.

So...I hope you liked it!
See ya in the next chapter!!