she realized she was crying so she wiped her tears away.

I'm sorry, this is very very short, but I thought that it had to end like that, hope you like it and sorry for any mistakes!

"Lisbon...you need to come at the FBI now" said Abbot at the phone
"Why?"
"He...took Jane" is the last thing she heard.
Not Jane. Not her Jane.
She let the phone fall on the ground and stood there motionless feeling tears crossing her cheeks.
"No. No no no no no...Jane..." she said sobbing.
"You idiot! I told you not to do it!" She yelled going out of the Airstream and getting in the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~

AT THE FBI

Abbot was showing to his team what happened to Jane and Tork, but she couldn't listen because there were too many thoughts in her head.
What if he didn't come back? She wouldn't see him again. Never again.
He could die not knowing that he created a life. The little being that was growing inside of her. He could die not knowing that he made all her dreams come true, that he made her the happiest woman alive, that he gave her that magic true love her mom told her about when she was a little girl.
Suddenly she realized she was crying so she wiped her tears away.
Abbott approached her and told her something about getting Jane back, so she murmured a: " I hope you're right" and fell into the dark again.
How would she grow up a child alone? How would she just go on and live alone, without her love.
She couldn't imagine a life without Jane anymore. She couldn't imagine waking up knowing that she won't see him.
She couldn't stand it anymore, she had to cry.
So she ran in the toilet, threw up and cried, cried so much.
She felt that her heart was heavy, heavy and hot, like he was working so much to stay intact, not to break in a thousands pieces.
Her baby would have never seen his father and it was all her fault.

So...that's it...I don't really think it was completely Lisbon's fault but, damn it woman you should have told him that you were pregnant! Anyway...I thought that she'd have blamed herself for this so...I hope you liked it, please tell me what you think about it!