Bunny and Clyde

BUNNY AND CLYDE

❝This here is Miss Bonnie Parker. I'm Clyde Barrow.

We rob banks ❞

EXTENDED SUMMARY

Bunny Peters and Clyde Gallows are notorious. Not for robbing banks or shooting people, but for solving cases that the police can't and won't do. Of course, no one can know it's them, they're minors, so they're never pegged, but everyone knows it's them.

All their cases have been small; minor fight clubs, misdemeanors, petty theft. But now, they just got a case that shakes them to the very core.

Someone has been kidnapping the "fair ladies" of Pembrook Academy, the most prestigious school in the area and the police aren't allowed to do anything about it. But a couple minors and their friend snooping around won't bother anyone, so what's the harm with that?

 All that's known about the culprit is that they leave a single tube of lipstick.

NOTES

I can't promise that this'll be good, since it's unedited. I have so many stories that I want to write and this is actually one of them. I still can't believe I'm doing this all at once, but you know. This story is more to do on friendship and I'm sort of torn between the romance, so there might actually be a chance for readers to choose who ends up with who. It'll be really fun.

Truth be told, I don't know much about Bonnie and Clyde, though I know that they were lovers during the 1920's who went on a crime spree and that Jeremy Jordan played Clyde in the Broadway musical, but I digress. Please excuse all of the glaring mistakes and I hope you like this!

My updates are sporadic, but with Nano coming up I've gotten a burst of inspiration and I'll be updating a lot.