Chapter 1

So sorry for the late update! I had end of course exams to focus on! And remember that we both have our other accounts to work on too! But here is the anticipated chapter 1! :) 

- Haley :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Callie's POV*

"You know what you got to do, right kid?" Carson asked me.

I looked at my sister's partner in amazement. It's been over ten years since that day he killed my parents, since I have been a part of their gang. The Chains of Snakes.

"Of course I do." I snapped. "I'm not that stupid little kid who you decided to recruit."

Carson glared at me. "You are so lucky James for bided any of us to touch you. I really want to slap you right now."

"Aw. Is big bad Carson afraid of little Jamie?" I snickered.

"Just do your job. The last thing I need right now is to lose my temper."

I smirked, but did as I was told. I focused on my target. It was a man who dealt drugs. He got a bunch from James's buddy Mikey, but Mikey hasn't gotten paid yet and the deadline was last week. Mikey is a lot kinder than James. Mikey gave the guy a week extra, but he still didn't pay, so Mikey allowed James to take over.

"Go." Carson ordered.

I slid down towards the guy. I pulled my pocket knife out of my shoe. I quickly cut the back of his neck, cutting his spinal cord. He died almost instantly.

I heard clapping from the sight.

Damn it Nathan. You were suppse to search the area.

I quickly stood up and surveyed the area. There was a group of men standing in the doorway. One of them was holding Nathan with a gun pressed to his head.

"Thanks for getting rid of Kyle for us. We have been trying to get rid of him for months." One of the men grinned.

"Let go of him." I glared at the men holding Nathan.

Nathan was one of my partners. Since James was the leader of the gang now and I was his girl, he didn't trust me by myself. I had two partners, Nathan and a girl named Izzy. Sometimes Miranda and Carson tag along on the missions.

"Now why would I want to do that?" The man smirked.

"Cals, just leave." Nathan mouthed.

I didn't respond. How could I leave my partner. You always have your partner's back. It's a pact.

One of the men pulled out a gun. It shot, but I was already moving. I was quickly able to avoid the bullets. The man did not have a quick shot. I kicked the gun out of the man's, who was holding Nathan, hand. The gun slid across the floor. I kicked the man back, letting Nathan free. He moved quickly.

"What's the plan?" He questioned.

"5." I answered, already racing for the gun.

"Nice." He mumbled.

He set off for the other man who had a gun. I did a somersault, grabbing the gun in the process. I aimed it towards the one man, who had his gun aimed at Nathan.

"Shoot and your friend gets it." The man warned.

I glanced over to Nathan. He told me with his eyes to go for it. I quickly shot all four men. I glances over to Nathan who was now on the floor, with a huge hole in his shoulder.