Prologue

So here is the prologue! We have huge plans with this story! You all are going to love it! 

Please make sure to let us know what you think!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

*Callie's POV*

I was awoken to screaming, followed by a gunshot. I jumped out of my bed, and slid underneath it instead. I looked out the doorway.

"Carson! What the hell are you doing?" My older sisterm Miranda, screamed.

"What you were too chicken to do!" A male's voice shot back.

"Get out of here! My little sister is alseep! I told you I refuse to bring her into this."

Shadows appeared in my line of view. The door was just slightly open, so I could only see a little bit.

The shadows pushed back, before I was finally able to see Miranda and the other boy. He towered over Miranda's petite figure. He held a gun tightly in his hand.

"Maybe if you followed orders, you wouldn't be in this mess." He spat.

Though Miranda seemed like a kid compared to this huge man, she refused to back down.

"You told me to kill my own parents for your little drug money! Excuse me for having a heart!" She yelled back.

The boy pulled his hand back and hit Miranda in the jaw with the gun. He walked into my room.

"Show yourself."

I slowly moved out from under my bed, afraid of the man. He moved closer to me and held out his hand.

"Don't you dare touch her!" Miranda screeched.

The boy whipped around. He aimed the gun and shot. It missed Miranda by an inch.

"Defy me again, and I won't miss." He spat.

He turned back around and kneeled down so he was on my level.

"What's your name?" He asked, softly.

I glanced over at Miranda, and she nodded. I looked back over to the man in front of me.

"Callie." I answered simply.

"My name is Carson. How would you and your sister like to come stay with us?"

"Carson, are you seriously trying to recruit a 7 year ols?" Miranda questioned.

Carson stood up and turned to face Miranda.

"The younger they are, the easier they are to train. You should know that from experience Miranda."

Miranda didn't respind. She simply put out her hand, waiting for me to run to her. I ran over to her and grabbed her hand. She picked me up.

"Fine." She told Carson.

His green eyes lit up in amusement.

"Oh. so you are agreeing?"

"Obviously. If I don't agree, Jay would kill me and then I couldn't watch what you guys are going to do to my little sister." Miranda stated.

"I think Jay may like her for James."

"Oh god. Carson don't go there."

"They are the same age, Miranda, don't deny the fact."

Miranda tightened her grip on me. 

"Don't look." She demanded as we walked through the house.

As I went to hide my face, I saw a glimpse of my parents pale and lifeless bodies. I let out a shriek and hid my face.

"Shhh. Don't worry." Miranda whispered to me. She patted my head lightly.

Carson and Miranda walked for a little while. Miranda held me the entire time. Finally they stopped. Miranda put me on the ground, but instantly grabbed my hand.

"Don't speak unless I tell you to." She instructed to me.

"Okay." I mumbled.

We walked into a big warehouse. I looked around as we walked. There were so many people. They were of all ages too. There were some adults, some teenagers, even some kids. A lot of the men had tattoos on their arms. Each guy had a simliar, if not same, tattoo. It was a snake with a chain wrapped around it.

"Come on, Cals." Miranda mumbled.

I realized that I stopped. I hurried to keep up with her speen. We walked up to a door. Miranda glanced at me, worriedly, before knocking on the door.

"Who is it?" A male voice screamed.

"Miranda nad Carson!" Miranda screamed back.

"Come in!"

Miranda opened the door and pulled me inside. There was an older boy sitting on a chair, polishing a gun. He had dirty blond hair and piercing blue eyes. There was a younger boy, sitting on the floor. He looked exactly like the older boy, just younger.

"Who is this?" The older boy asked, standing to his feet.

"My little sister, Callie. Since my parents are now dead," Miranda turned around to glare at Carson. She spun back around to look at the boy. "She needs a place to stay."

The boy walked over to me. He examined me for a moment. A sly grin spread to his face.

"She would make a fine recruit." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So what did you all think?! We love feedback so please comment!

Should I make the chapter goal things for this story? I think I will! ;)

3 votes and 10 reads for the next chapter! That chapter will be up this week if you can complete the chapter challenge! :)

So please vote, comment, and spread the story around! Also spread the account around! :)

Thanks for reading! Sam and Haley! :) xxxx