Chapter 25

Madisons pov.

I woke up and Josh was already gone. It was early and I had to take a shower. I got up and stepped in the shower the cold water hit me but soon after turned to hot. I had so much on my mind but I pushed it all away. I stepped out of the shower and dryed my hair. I straightened my hair and walked back into the bedroom in my towel wrapped around me. I saw the dress on the bed. It was red with tiny diamonds going down the dress and matching shoes. I dropped my towel to the floor.

Hello there. Josh said from behind sitting in the chair in the corner of the room.

He sat in the chair in the corner of the room and I could only see his eyes because it was so dark. I quickly tried to wrap my towel back around me but I was struggling. When I got it in hands and about to wrap it around me, Josh touched my shoulder slightly from behind.

No need to cover up love. He says smiling as he kisses my neck.

I blush and then he pulls the towel away from me and threw it to the floor. I try to run for my towel but he holds me in place. I try not look him in the eyes because I was embarrassed about my nakedness. He lifts my chin for me to look at him. I look him in the eye and see him smile. He kisses me slightly and then faster. I tug at his shirt and he pulls it over his head. He picks me up and softly places me on the bed. I moan as he kisses my neck. I tug at his pants but he doesnt budge. He holds my arms back to the bed and smiles. I galp in air quickly as the lust of him touching my v line as he pulling his fingers in and out as I moan. And then he slows down and kisses my cheek and climbs off the bed and walked to the bathroom to wash his hands. I put my red dress on and heels after I recover as he puts his fancy king clothes on for his getting the crown. He walked inftont of the mirror in his huge king clothes and I stood next to him. We really did look like royalty.

I love you. He says kissing my warm lips.

I love you too. I say after he gets done kissing me.

Are you ready? He asks me directing his attention to the door.

Yes. I say.

We walk out of the door. And go to walk down the stairs and everyone was starring. There were hundreds of people with smiles on their face as me and Josh walk down the double stair case. We got to the bottom and everyone went in the throne room. He lent down and gave me a kiss on the hand.

I guess this is where we split way my love. He says to me and I smile.

I'll see you soon my king. I say to him and walk into the upstairs box. Usually where royalty sits to watch these kinda things. I sit here waiting for Ashley and Ash and Lexie to come join me. But I guess they were to late because it was already starting. Josh walked on the red carpet down the middle of the room with his facy king clothes on. I watch him and smile. He walked up a few steps and stands infront of his father's throne. The man standing there with pilliow with the crown ontop of it slowly picks up the crown and puts it on Joshs head slowly. I felt a sharp pain in my neck it was from the long needle I just pulled out. I fell off the chair to the cold floor.

~ A few hours later ~

I woke up feeling trapped. I opened my eyes. I was strapped to a hospital bed in a hospital gown. I wiggled slightly.

I wouldn't do that. A voice said from the corner of the room with its back turned.

I looked down at the needles sticking in my vains and began to panic.

What are you doing! Whats going on! I yell and it faces me.

I need your blood. He says looking me in the eye. He was oddly formular.

Why! I yell at him.

Because your blood holds vampire blood. Loyal vampire blood. And I need it. He says.

Why! I scream. He doesnt answer.

Who are you! I scream.

Im your brother love. He says and walks out of the room closing the metal door behind him and I heard the locks lock in place. I began I cry.

Josh. Where are you? I ask aloud crying.

Hey guys im just letting you no im not going to update till the beginning of December and I will start part two of this book on this book. I will begin right where I left off. I need a brake from writting. I hope you guys understand. Bye :)