Don't look back in anger

Have you ever wanted to go back in time? To run back, rewind all those years you'd been suffering from this one mistake. That was exactly what I was doing. Except I was running down the streets of hell, not able to change anything. The aggressive looking man, the poor clothed girl, I'd seen all of them before. In a life before this one. I hadn't only seem them. I was one of them. Just like them, I'd walk around the crowded streets at night, drinking vodka, throwing up every once in a while. But I didn't know what I was doing. I thought I was a musical genius.

Yeah right.

Much more like a pathetic drug addict.

Slip inside the eye of your mind

Don't you know you might find

A better place to play

You said that you'd never been

All the things that you've seen

Will slowly fade away

Why did he come back? You might think. To be honest, the smell of drugs was tempting. But that was not why I was here. And every time I crossed another girls path, I realised that. No matter how big there boobs were, or how much make up they wore. None of them was as beautiful as she was. They didn't even come near. They were all sluts and she was an angel. One with the looks and the appearance of the she-devil, but the heart of an angel. Her short brown hair was always messy, her pitch-black mascara running down her face. Her endless legs were to die for. And her voice, don't get me started on that.

Her voice was pure and rough at the same time, giving you tingles all over your body. The way she looked into the crowd, filled with confidence. She sang in the clubs, her gorgeous singing accompanied by mine and my guitar laying. Every man in the room swooning over the famous Sally. None of them saw her true beauty, her angelic soul. She was too good for them, for me, for the dusty, stained stage of those horrid clubs. She was a light in the dark. You'd think you could see her shine bright when you looked over the city, but her brightness was smeared by their hungry looks.

She didn't wonna leave with me. She wanted to stay. Why couldn't she understand? She was better than all this.

But I left without her, leaving my favourite light to extinguish.

I had to find her back, I had to think like her. But I never understood her crazy, unpredictable thoughts. So how on earth was I gonna find her now?

So I'll start the revolution from my bed

Cos you said the brains I had went to my head

Step outside 'coz summertime's in bloom

Stand up beside the fireplace

Take that look from off your face

You ain't ever gonna burn my heart out

The sound of my footsteps got lost in the noise of loud music and drunk people yelling. It all reminded me of the last time I walked here. I came here so many times before, my guitar case always in my righthand. Sally and I used to play together, every night. I'd take a drink. Perform. Take another drink to end the performance. Take another to rest. Take another to celebrate another day of the shitty life I was living. I'd take another, and another. But that wasn't the worsted thing. In between all those drinks, I did drugs. All kinds of them, 'til my eyes were red and everything was hidden behind a comfortable daze.

But I changed.

One night was enough to change my whole point of view.

One night, one accident, one dead body.