~Chapter 21~ WHAT?!?!?!

~Saige's POV~

"Candy is here." 

Right after Leonna said those words, the front door of the dormitory slammed, and we heard familiar voices. 

Carmen.

Zayn.

Candy.

"Shit!" I whisper-yelled. I quickly picked up my duffle bag and ran towards the nearest window. Once I yanked it open, the first thing I did was toss my bag down there and since there were bushes right below our window, the fall shouldn't hurt.

As much.

"Saige are you sure about this?" I turned around to see Harry looking un-easy about the hole climbing-out-the-window thing. I heard the lift chime from downstairs.

"It's now or never." I whispered. Those were the last words I said before I jumped out the window and fell into the bushes. 

The impact was rough, and I was sure that I had a broken bone. I couldn't feel my arm. I mentally face-palmed myself.

We have a fucking fire escape.

And I forgot what day it is today.

"Saige? Are you okay?" I heard Leonna's voice ask me from the window. "NO! USE THE FIRE ESCAPE. I SWEAR, I'M A REAL IDIOT SOMETIMES." I shouted back.

I heard some shuffling in the room, and waited for about ten minutes as they walked down the steps of the fire escape and jumped the rest of the way.

Well, everyone except for Leonna. Louis had to help her down."When did Louis and everyone else come back?" I asked while mentioning towards Louis, Sophia, Skylar and Reagan.

 "They came right after you jumped through the window."

I rolled my eyes. Perfect timing. 

"Saigeeeeeeeee? Where are youuuuuuuuu?" I felt my body stiffen. That voice was way too familiar.

"Candy." Reagan whispered.

_________________________

~Candy's POV~

"Carmen, you are like the best person I have ever met. Thanks so much for picking me up." I gushed as I stepped out of her car and slam the door shut. She shrugged as if it was nothing. 

 "Let's just go find those twerps so I can fuck the shit out of Saige." Zayn mumbled under his breath while walking towards the girls' dormitory. 

I rolled my eyes and followed him. "I just can't believe that Kevin almost raped the girl." 

"I swear, this chick is going to die a virgin." Carmen mumbled under her breath as she pressed the button for the lift.

I heard multiple footsteps coming from a room. "They're in Leonna's room." 

We all piled into the lift, and waited until we got to their floor. Right before I climbed in, I heard a loud rustling in the bushes near the front door.

"What was that?"

Zayn shrugged. I shrugged and climbed into the lift. Once we reached the specific floor, I immediately noticed that things were too quiet. 

"I am so pissed off right now." Carmen mumbled under her breath as we made our way towards Saige's dorm.

"And why is that?" Zayn asked her as I tried to pick the lock with a bobby pin from my hair. "Because Kevin raped Kasey."

"Where IS that little shit anyway?" I asked once I heard a faint click from the lock. I got it open. I pushed open the door to see...

Emptiness. Drawers were pulled out from their dresser drawer, and the entire cupboard was wiped out. 

I made my way over towards the window and looked out of it. I could hear voices below me, and I looked down to see just who I was looking for.

"Saigeeeeeeeee? Where are youuuuuuuuu?" 

I looked down at smirked at the scene playing before me. Saige quickly jumped up from the bushes and ran with the rest of those fools while poor Leonna was hopping on one leg.

Amongst them, I spotted Kasey.

I banged my fist on the windowsill. "THAT LITTLE SHIT!" I screamed. All of them quickly turned around and spotted me before running towards the parking lot again.

"What is it?" Zayn asked me who had a bored expression on his face and was playing with a Rubix Cube. I stressfully ran my fingers through my hair, took the Rubix Cube, threw it out of the window, and collapsed into a chair. 

"Kasey didn't follow the plan. She is on their side." 

Carmen dug into the pocket of her hoodie and pulled out a gun. "Can I use this now?" 

I shook my head. "No. We don't have a lot of ammunition left." She groaned and threw the gun out the window. 

I shot up from the chair. "THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT FOR?" 

"ISN'T IT OBVIOUS?! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THIS GAME, CANDY! I DON'T WANT TO BE THE BAD GUY ANYMORE. LEAVE.ME.THE.FUCK.ALONE. WHO CARES IF I'M BIPOLAR?! IT'S NOT MY FAULT!" She collapsed into a helpless heap on the floor and began to cry.

Zayn and I watched as she just sat there. Carmen sniffed and stood up again. Her eyes were red from crying, but you could still see the anger in him. 

"I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THIS SHIT!" She ran towards the kitchen and came back with a butcher knife. Before me or Zayn could stop her, Carmen closed her eyes shut and dug the knife deep into the flesh of her neck, dragging it along to leave a nice big gash.

I watched as she choked and grabbed at her neck while blood flowed out of her neck and through her hands in steady streams. She pointed at me and whispered, "Game over." I watched as she pulled another gun out of her back pocket and aimed the gun at me and fired. 

She immediately collapsed to the floor and died right after. I, on the other hand, was in the process of dying. Carmen had aimed straight for my heart, but she missed and instead shot me in the stomach.

"Fuck." I whispered.

"What's the problem?" Zayn asked me while stealing glances at Carmen's still body on the floor. 

"Carmen shot me." I could barely breathe, and I know that it would be too late by the time we got to the hospital to save my life. 

"And? Let's go to the hospital!" I shook my head.

"I need you to know something." I whispered. I could feel my organs start to slowly shut down from blood loss.

"First, make sure to get Saige and her friends. Second, I'm pregnant."

Those were the last words I said before I blacked out.

_____________________________________________________________________________

~Author's Note~

So sorry that I haven't been updating! I've been like, SUPER BUSY lately with school. The math they are teaching us in 9TH GRADE MATH. And I'm in 7th grade. It's some complex shit. -_- Anywhooooooo That's it for now! And if you guys were surprised to see that I'm in 7th grade, BELIEVE IT! Don't think less of me now that you know my grade. Okay then. Question of the Chapter: UPDATE FROM 1.1.2014. I am changing the question of the chapter due to me deleting some books. New Question of the Chapter: I actually don't know what to ask anymore. Nevermind. Actually, are any of you guys going to high school in the fall in 2014? I am but I is scared. Because I can't just GO to the high school that I want to go to. #TheStruggle

Lots Of Carrots,

Hope