TAINTED(3)

A/N::

I ENTERED THIS STORY IN THE WATTY AWARDS...I REALLY WANT TO KNOW HOW GOOD OR BAD MY STORY IS, SO YEAH, FILL ME IN. VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, FACEBOOK LIKE,TWEET ETC...

NEW CHAPTER FRIENDS!!!! YEAH....IT WOULD REALLY REALLY BRIGHTEN MY DAY TO HAVE SOME SORT OF FEED BACK....COMMENTS,VOTES, FANS, FACEBOOK LIKES IF YOU ENJOY MY STORY. AM STARTING TO WONDER IF ANYONE IS INTRIGUED BY THE STORY OR NOT....SO PLEASE, YEAH,LET ME KNOW SO I'VE MORE REASON TO POST ASAP.

WELL....ANYWAY,  ENOUGH RANTING. JUST SIT BACK, RELAX & ENJOY. OH...AND COMMENT & VOTE PLEEEEEEEASE ((MY BEST PUPPY DOG EYES)) THERE...LOL, I GUESS U CAN'T RESIST NOW...HAHA ((WINKS))

ENJOY DEARIES!!!!!!!!

************************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 3

Eleanor was in her bed trying to figure out why she was so smitten with Shawn. It is not as if he was your everyday drop dead gorgeous guy, but he had stunning personality that distracted her too much. She reflected back to the events of the day when she had stormed into his apartment. She had almost given up her v card to him, which scared the living hell in her. She did not understand why she wanted him so bad; no other man had ever excited her that much even if she had literary kissed over a dozen guys.

**

She had rushed out of his house when they almost started kissing again because she had a strong feeling she would not be able to hold back if she stayed there much longer. Thinking about him doing all those tantalizing things to her body made her stomach tie up in knots, and she moaned quietly as she remembered his fingers inside of her. She could barely keep herself together; she had to grip the edge of her bed to keep from running back to Shawn’s apartment. She had to stay far away from him if she valued her virginity and “the no sex before marriage” principle. She started to have doubts about that though, and she was working her brain to come to a compromise, rather change her principles. Perhaps it was time to change it from “no sex before marriage” to “no sex until you are ready”. She was deep in conflict with herself, and decided that she enjoyed whatever they were doing and it would not be so bad, it did not matter anyway, he liked her, she liked him, and he was a decent guy, he would never take advantage of her if she said no, right?  She drifted off to sleep that night tossing and turning until the sun came up.

**

She woke up feeling so sore and lonely. She was so horny and needed a dose of his irresistible medicine. “The Shawn drug,” she thought giggling like a little girl. She dragged herself to the bathroom to take a cold shower with the hopes of easing her need. The water was too cold, so she opted for hot, and as it hit her delicate body, she was too aroused, that she could not help the moan that escaped her lips.

She was shocked at herself, and chuckled like a sex drunk. She moved the showerhead along her whole body enjoying the sensations it awakened. The feel of the water running down her privates inched her to push the showerhead between her thighs. She let the hot water spray into her causing her whole body to vibrate as she moaned. Her breathing started to hitch up until she felt herself climax, and her body went limp. She sat down in the shower catching her breath as embarrassment came crushing down on her conscience.

After about ten minutes, she stepped out of the shower feeling relieved, wrapped herself in a towel, and strolled to her bed. She sat on the edge rubbing oil all over her body. She was feeling so sensual and she could not understand how one man had woken up feeling she had managed to chain up within herself. She was on fire and it scared her shitless!

She caught herself drifting off to images of him making love to her, and she wondered when he would be back from work. Time seemed to slow down suddenly, so she spent most of her day pacing back and forth all over the house, while glancing at the clock constantly. 

Shawn arrived home way after 8pm since he had to work late. He had missed her lips against his, so he rushed over to her apartment and she was as hungry as he was for his kisses and caresses. They were at it again like sex-starved animals on heat! When they managed to rip off all their clothes, Eleanor panicked when she felt his bulge at her entrance and she stiffened; Shawn noticed and tried to soothe her fruitlessly?

“I-I’m s-sorry, am n-not ready for t-this Shawn,” she whisper stuttered choking on her own words.

He groaned, brushed his hands in his hair, took deep breaths trying to come himself down, and painfully got off her.

“Its fine Elle,” he said firmly in a tight voice.

Eleanor tried to kiss him while apologizing, but he got up picking up his clothes, and walked out of her apartment, leaving her staring in shock after him. She was tempted to run after him but she thought better of it.

***************************************************************************************************************

Well sweethearts....I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I already have the next chapters written down waiting for some feed back. Anyway....you know what to do.THANX A GAZILLION!!!! ((big fat grin))