Chapter 4: The concert

I walked to my seat in the front row with Chelsea. I was wearing a black Obey SnapBack with a One Direction t-shirt that hung loose. I had white sweatpants to match the letters on my SnapBack.  

I watched as the countdown began and five boys appeared on stage. I stared at Niall throughout the whole performance. Of course I looked at the other boys, but Niall's personality was just to attracting.  

I listened as my favorite song Kiss You came on. As always, Niall stroked his chin. I squealed myself just a little bit. I don't go crazy for them, but when I do; its usually over Niall.  

I looked over at Chelsea who took my hand and shoved me past the crowd. We walked over to security and showed them our backstage passes. As we passed through, I saw him. Lying there on the couch with beautiful blue orbs.  

<B>NIALL POV</B>

I looked over at the girls with backstage passes. I noticed the girl with the Obey SnapBack. She was beautiful and just, amazing. She had dark hair with two blonde highlights. She had piercings but honestly, they were attractive. I looked over at her outfit that I also found attractive. She had tons of One Direction bracelets on and our faces on a T-Shirt.  

Although she seemed like a huge fan, she just kept calm. I walked over to her to say hello.  

"Hello love, what's your name?" I asked her.  

"Um, Brissa. But you can call me Bri," she said in such a beautiful voice.  

I could see tears form in her eyes as she looked down at her covered arm. She looked back up squeezing her eyes.  

"Are you alright?" I asked her.  

She opened her eyes that I noticed were light brown with flecks of different colors. Her eyes were so unique. She had perfect pink lips that just seemed to light up your world. And she had a couple of freckles spread throughout her face that were barely noticeable. She nodded her head and pulled her arm away. 

I glanced down at her bracelets and noticed she saw me look down. She quickly took her arms and held it behind her back. I took her arm and slid the bracelets off to the floor. They were covered in faded scars and several fresh ones. I looked up at her as she was crying again now.  

I let go of her hand and she went off running to the nearest closet. I went to chase after her but security caught me and shoved me back onto stage. I grabbed her bracelets and shoved some in my pocket and a couple onto my arm. I looked out into the crowd of screaming girls.  

Usually you'd be excited, but not me. All I could think about was Bri during the concert. It was hard focusing on singing, but I had to. Only because management would kill me.  

<B>BRISSA POV</B>

I ran to the nearest room and shut myself in. It turned out to be a closet. Well its better than nothing. I hugged my knees and sobbed quietly so know one would find me. I looked at my wrists and saw the ugly flesh. I can't believe he saw my cuts. There were so many on my wrist. I had like 5 on each. 5 overly cut scars on each. But those were the ones you could easily see. If you took the time to look at my hands, you could make out each and every sketch into my skin.  

Also, in staples, were the letters SAVE on my right wrist so people could see and ME on the other. When I held out my arms you could bearly see the letters. I just wanted someone to see and take me away with them.  

I remember before I went to the hospital, Joe had abused me. It was a habbit now, but each time it still hurt.  

<I>I was sitting in the living room trying to fix the TV for my brother Logan before Joe got home. Logan was in his room where I told him t hide in case HE got home. I was fixing the antenna when Joe arrived. He opened the door and narrowed his eyes at me.