Five

Honestee's POV

My baby look so damn good playing basketball. The gym is packed at school for this last game of the year. We up by twenty and got three minutes left in the fourth quarter. I been sad lately because this my babies last year at high school and he already got colleges wanting him. I don't know if a long distance relationship will work but I'm willing to give it a try. I know he has cheated on me in the past but what do you expect from a guy who is use to being sexually active and now you're telling him to be celibate!

My biggest fear is that he will go off to college and cheat on me. It's not like I would really know if he does or doesn't. We won the game and my baby is jumping for joy. The crowd is going wild. When everyone calmed down and cleared out the gym, I walked to my babies car to wait for him. I didn't want to stop him from cheering with his friends and enjoying his accomplishment.

When I seen my baby walking my way I got butterflies in my stomach. He is so fine. He is 5'9, dark chocolate, nice build, boosie fade, light brown eyes and big lips. He has a smile that will brighten up any room. A heart of gold and his personality is hard to find. He loves to make everyone laugh and if you down he will help you out with no questions asked. He walked up to me and gives me a kiss.

He opens the door for me and waits for me to get in and get comfortable before he closes it and jumps in the driver seat. We head off to meet our parents for dinner. The ride was kind of quiet besides the music playing. When we pulled up to his house, he opens my door and leads me inside. His mom is in the kitchen and the house smells bomb. My parents are in the living room talking to his dad.

He says hi to everyone and heads upstairs to take a shower. I ask my mom where was my sister Jhustyx(justice). She tells me at work but should be here any minute. I go into the kitchen to help D's mom. We talk about school and how I feel about D leaving to college. My sister shows up and helps me set the table. D comes back down the stairs from the shower, with his brother Dahrmayhne (Dermaine) right behind him. We sat down to eat and before dessert was served D said he had an announcement and stood up....

Dahmaryuhn: Well you all know this is my last year in high school. I played hard all four years to get this opportunity and mom you said you always wanted the best for your boys.

Linda: That's right baby!

Dahmaryuhn's: Well I have decided what college I'm going to attend next year!

Lucky: Let's get it lil bruh! Let's get it!

Dahmaryuhn: So I have been thinking long and hard about this! I don't want to be far away from my family and I don't want to have to put my life on hold either.

My mom: Where ever you go family will be there to support you all the way!

Linda: Baby you need to make you happy!

Dahmaryuhn: This choice is going to make me happy! I'm going to be a bulldog! I accepted the offer from University Of Georgia. They gave me a full sports scholar ship and I am going to play both football and basketball like I did in high school. Plus this lets me stay close around the love of my life! Tee baby this for us!

Me: I so love you baby!

Dahmaryuhn: So that brings me to this!

Ghusten(Justin): Son do it right! Do it right!

Dahmaryuhn: So you guys know how I feel about Tee and all that we have going on! Every decision I make is for us and our future. Tee, you changed me in so many ways. I love you and don't want to be without you on this new journey that lays ahead of me. I know we young but I also know what my heart is telling me. So I want to know! Will you marry me!

Me: Are you serious babe? Yes I will! Yes I said with tears falling down my face.

My pops: I gave this my blessing and I know he has her best in his heart.

Everybody: Congratulations!

Lucky: It is about time yo!

Linda: I'm so happy for you guys

My mom: This had to be the best dinner so far! My baby is engaged to a great man!