The Way it Works:

The way it works:

Ok, you fabulous reader you -- this is how it works: This story is a just-for-fun writing adventure I am doing with two awesome wattpad friends and amazing writers:  @NicoletteAndrews, and @PrettyDanish (formerly Cirkeline78).

Each of us gets a turn writing a chapter -- Chapter 1 is on @PrettyDanish's (formerly @Cirkeline78's) page, Chapter 2 is on @NicoletteAndrews' page and if you're reading this that means you will see Chapter 3 as my very first chapter in this collaboration -- lucky you!

If you are on this page because you have followed the treasure map, then KUDOS!! You are in the right place (please click to the next chapter to read on)!! If you clicked on here and are just now reading this for the first time then you are NOT in the right place!! You have to start at Chapter 1 again on @PrettyDanish's page (Boo! Take two steps back and start over!).

I will remind you that each of us takes turns writing a chapter from three different perspectives (each with very unique writing styles!). None of us has any influence over how and where the others will take this story - which makes it so much more fun! We will guide you at the end of each chapter as to where to go next, but the order will more than likely be: Caroline, Nicolette, then myself! Be sure you're following at least one of us to get news and updates to the story...

Again, we are doing this JUST FOR FUN as a way to mix reading with a  good old fashion treasure hunt! We hope you will join us on this adventure --- it's gonna be a wild ride!! ;c)

Happy Reading!

XOXOXO

Wendy =c]