•20

Carter POV

I quickly followed her on my Twitter, sending her a DM.

Olivia, I found you. I finally found you. Please meet me at Starbucks tomorrow at 5:30. I have your diary.
Love, Carter.

I shook my head, deciding to just DM it to her. Once it sent, I put my phone down and paced around my hotel room. The boys were out with 02L, at there house. I had decided to stay, and try to contact Olivia. Its been four hours since the event, and I've been trying to figure out what to say this whole time. I hadn't come up with anything good enough, so I just wrote something and sent it. I was nervous and scared, what will she say? Will she meet up with me? Will she be mad? So many thoughts ran through me head as I paced the room. I ran a hand through my hair, heaving a sigh as I sat back down on my bed. I sat there, staring at a wall just thinking about all of the possibilities. I was about to grab my phone again, when a knock at the door made me stop. I frowned, and walked over to the door, throwing it open. Who could be at my hotel room at this time of night? My eyes widened at the sight of the girl standing in front of me, her hair soaking wet and her eyes a blood shot red and puffy, tears stained her cheeks and her nose was red. She was drenched with water, breathing heavily as she looked at me with those big brown eyes that held so much pain and sadness. At that moment, I knew exactly who she was.

"Olivia"

Author Note: THATS THE END! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!