One Step Closer

Hey guys :D enjoy this chapter and thanks for reading.!
~ wolfie.

pic of Josh ------>>>>>
____________________

Aidens pov :
I sat at the dinning table, scarfing down my third bowl of lucky charms, when i heard zack clear his throat.

I looked up at him and raised an eyebrow at him. " waddup.?" I asked casually.

"that's what i should be asking you.! Aiden you have been coming home late when you actually do come home." He said with a frown. " somethings changed about you, i mean look at you! Your big, and buff.! You have really changed bro." He said starring down at me demanding for an answer.

"i ummm ahhhhh. " i stuttered and and looked down. I cant tell him. . What am i going to do.?

" fine aiden, don't tell me, but don't come running to me when your upset, or need help." He said while walking away shaking his head.

I just sat there for what felt like a hour, my life was perfect for at least a day before i realized, i have a brother, a best friend. . Am i putting them in danger?

*'*~~~**

my day was miserable, at first i thought being a werewolf was incredible, until i realised the danger i was putting my loved ones in.

i banged my head on my old wooden desk. "uhhhhhg fuck my liiifffeee." i moaned, then suddenly my phone buzzed, and i picked it up and saw Sky was calling me.

"hey Sky. " i mumbled quietly, but to my surprise i didn't hear her angry accusations, about my avoiding her, but instead i heard a gruff voice talk into the phone.

"okay son we got your friend hear, do you have money.?" he asked slowly.

"W- what.?."  i stuttered while i stood up knocking the chair down behind me,

"Kid, meet us at the edge of the woods, bring your money." he said and quickly hung up.

i was pacing my room in panic, what money, did sky make some type of deal.?! i growled in frustration, grabbed my wallet and some saved up change, and my car keys and took the stairs two at a time, ran out the door jumped in Zacks pick up, and drove off.

_________________

i jumped out of the car when i saw two men holding Sky hostage, Sky had tear stains on her cheeks, and her eyes were rimmed red, and i instantly felt like ripping the heads off of the two bastards.

"Let her go." i growled when i saw the man holding her tighten his grip around her neck.

"give us the money first." A man with yellowing teeth, and greying hair spat at me.

i smirked and saw my sight sharpen for a few seconds, and i knew he saw my eyes turn into the glowing gold color, because i heard his heart skip a beat, and instantly smelt his fear.

without thinking i lunged at him, grabbed him buy his shirt, and threw him against a tree, and heard his body fall with a thud.

i heard sky scream, and that's when i realised that the second man had a pocket knife against her throat, i quickly grabbed his hand snapping it back, and i smiled when i heard him scream in pain.

"A-aiden.. . W-what are you.?" sky asked me after i had picked her up and sat he in the passenger seat in the car.

i looked down in shame, knowing she had seen my eyes, possibly my canines that lengthened and made me look animistic..  

"I-i can't tell you, " i said while bowing my head in shame.

but deep inside i knew i would have too soon, and i don't want to- no i can't loose anymore people in my life.

_______________________________

thanks for reading folks :D

please comment vote or fan..? <.< i lurrfs you 

 ~Wolfie <3