Wtf Seriously?

Hey guys! Enjoy this chapter

~ wolfie «3

___________________

"dude calm down, I'm not going to hurt you!" The guy with black hair said in a soothing voice.

and it calmed me down. .  a little the guy instantly makes me feel safe, but it's probably because he beautiful, like sex on legs!

"yeah well, i don't even know your name! you could be some weird rapist!!" I was leaning away from him as much as possible in the small seat All feelings of safety and comfort gone.

"fine, my name is josh, i dropped out of school last year, that's why you don't know me." He glanced at me.

how did i not notice him? hes-hes. . perfect.

"yeah, ok but you still have to tell me were we are going." I pressed, i want answers, and i want these thoughts of him being 'perfect' out of my head.

"i'll explain everything when we get to our destination." He said, smirking when he saw my angry expression.

i want to know were we are going! but somehow i knew that he wasn't going to tell me.

I sank back into my seat when my phone started to vibrate. It was Zack!

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and just when i was about to answer Josh grabbed my phone and chucked it out the window, like it was a core of a rotted apple and not a three hundred dollar phone!

"SERIOUSLY DUDE!! WTF.!?" I yelled, first he kidnaps me then he chucks my phone out the frigging window!

"you have to tell me were we are going mister." i said while sinking lower in my seat. If he didn't tell me i was going to be a pouter the hole way their.

*-*

joshes pov:

i smelt someone different as soon as i got withing two miles of the school.i had no idea it would be my mate, had no clue but as soon as i get there the smell gets stronger and i follow it to find a small black hair blue eyed beauty.

And i was pissed knowing that the alpha whoever he was got to him before i even knew who he was to protect him.I feel week, but now he can protect himself i just need to get him to Corey, my well temporary alpha lets say.

He's not an alpha but he's just as good as one, that's why me and the other members of the pack Chris, Sam, and Jade follow his orders, we have a choice not to, but we respect him.

i noticed he was squirming and sinking in his seat. i didn't want him scared of me.

"dude calm down, I'm not going to hurt you!" i said with what i hope was a soothing tone to calm his nerves.

i saw him squirm to the farthest edge in his seat.

"yeah well, i don't even know your name! you could be some weird rapist!!" he exclaimed in his flamboyant voice, that sounded like music to my ears.

"fine." i sighed and continued.

" my name is josh, i dropped out of school last year, that's why you don't know me." i glanced over at him to see him relax the slightest bit.

"yeah, ok but you still have to tell me were we are going." he pressed.

wow my mate is persistent i thought to myself with a smirk.But i answered anyways.

"i'll explain everything when we get to our destination."i smirked even wider when i saw his angry grimace.

suddenly his phone started to vibrate and i glanced down to see the name 'Zack' on the screen and jealousy flamed up inside of me.Could he be with someone else?

with out hesitation, or thinking i snatched the expensive looking phone from his grasp and chucked it with full force out the moving vehicle.

"SERIOUSLY DUDE!! WTF.!?" he suddenly yells from next to me.

a few minuets pass before he sinks even lower in the seat a huffs a stubborn request.

"you have to tell me were we are going mister." he said in an adorable pouty manor, and i can barely contain the laughter, but the laughter dies down when we finally pull up to the burnt old rickety house.

"were here."

__________________

Hey guys thanks 4 reading luv u bye :)

~ wolfie «3

also i'm editing the story so this is marlee from farther in the book. . .  yeah

 * shruggs * well enjoy the longer more detailed chapters! <3