Still Here Ch. 23

i usually don't do dedications because i don't know who to dedeciate them too. but after awhile i started noticing that melsworld is always the first one to vote for a new ch on still here so i dedeciated this to her. Thanks for your support Melworld

____________

I'm so sorry i thought you guys would be happier if i uploaded what i had. i guess i was wrong.

I'm going to be gone for about a week again because i'm house sitting my mom's friend's house i'll take my laptop just in case if she has internet i can upload.

i'm sorry this chapter isn't edited either.

Thanks for reading commenting and voting.

don't forget to become a fan if you want

-tere93

____________________

[RECAP]

"Ok you're right this was great." Joey says as he finishes his food.

"I told you." I smile.

"Hey want to get a drink at the bar?"

___________________

"Not so fast there we had a deal." I state as he was getting up.

"What deal?" He asks sitting down.

"Your scars"

"Oh ok. This one" He traces the one on his nose "I was three when I got it. My mom says I came back with after a fishing trip with my Dad. This one" He traces the one that runs down from his upper cheek down to his cheek bone. "I got fighting when I was thirteen. Me and some friends used to box in backyards and one day one of my friends thought he'd be cool if he made a knife glove I didn't notice it until he swung his fist in my face and by that time it was already too late." He shrugs.

"Did you forgive him?"

"The next day." He laughs.

I laugh to. "What about the one by your rib?"

He smiles. "That's the one I'm most proud of. I got that one in a bar fight." His smile gets bigger.

"And you're proud of that why?" I ask in amazement. How is getting in a bar fight something to be proud of?

"Even after the guy stabbed me and I almost bled to death I knocked out the guy. I bet till this day that guy hasn't laid a finger on a girl." He smiles.

"You almost died!"

"Yeah" He shrugs "I was making a point of why you shouldn't abuse girls." I shook my head. "Now that I did my part of the deal, do you want to go have a drink?" He nods towards the bar.

"I can't."

"Why?"

"I'm not old enough to drink." I state.

"Bull I know you drink."

"Actually no I don't drink."

"You've never drank once in your life?"

"Yeah."

"See. Come on just one drink."

"No I don't drink anymore."

"Why?"

"Because I do stupid stuff when I drink" I say remembering freshman year in college when I ended up making out with most of the football team. That's when I started to believe that when the quiet person drinks they turn into the loud, outgoing person.