Facts About Them

A.N. Let's get to know them. (Puns are involved).
Teddy loves tea. Whenever you see him he will have tea with him.
Victoire always has boys wanting to go on a date. She always says no. Because she likes Teddy.
Dominique has had the same boyfriend since fourth year. And the best friends ever.
Louis is SUPER clumsy. Like 'he goes to lean on a wall and misses it entirely' clumsy.
Fred can wiggle his ears. He uses that a lot to annoy his sister. And all his cousins.
Roxanne doesn't think she is pretty. Until long after she graduates. Then she meets 'the one'.
Molly LOVES to go shopping ( with her daddy's credit card). And spends a few hundred bucks each shopping spree.
Lucy is the sweetest person you will ever meet. Until you are mean to her or her family. Because she does karate.
Rose is EXTREMELY sarcastic. Like 'you never have an idea of if what she is saying is sarcastic or not' sarcastic.
Hugo always corrects other people's grammer. Even when people are already mad at him.
James loves puns. He always has a pun he can use in a conversation. I'm being Sirius.
Albus can solve a rubix cube in under a minute. He sometimes solves a rubix cube during a conversation without realizing it.
Lily is actually an amazing singer. She just doesn't know it. She also takes dance lessons.