Babysitting

YAY! I UPDATED A REAL CHAPTER!!!!
Disclaimer- Nothing belongs to me except plot and for all of my one shots Cursed Child never happened.

As usual, Louis was stuck babysitting. For a 10 year old boy, it is very inconvenient. Especially when you are looking after a pair of 4 year olds when all your other cousins and siblings are at Hogwarts. At least he had Fred and... well he had Fred. Just one more year and he would be at Hogwarts with Fred, while Roxanne and Lucy got stuck babysitting for 2 years.
"LOUIS!" Roxanne screamed, at the top of her lungs, "GO PLAY WITH HUGO!"
"WHY?" Louis responded, frustrated.
"Because I'm playing dress up with Lily and Rose, Lucy is helping Al with his muggle homework, and Fred is doing whatever on earth he does with James." She said, walking downstairs dressed like a princess.
As soon as he saw her, Louis started laughing, but quickly shut up when Roxanne glared at him.
"Louis," she complained, "Aunt Hermione and Uncle Ron won't like Hugo to be left alone. Go help him build his Lego house, or something."
"Fine," he said, with a huff and started to walk upstairs to Hugo's room.
"Hey Hugo," he said, poking his in the room, "what are you doing?"
"I'm building a fighter plane out of Lego! Do you want to join me?" He said, excited that there was someone to play with him.
"Sure bud," he said, tripping over a Lego and falling on the floor, "I would love to help."
A.N. I have decided to make Wednesday and Saturday my upload days, but I will probably post more stories than one a day.