Chapter Five

-RILEY-

Me and Jenna just got out from the office because Jenna explained everything. Now I think they considered to not call my parents instead, I let out a sigh as both of us walk towards the entrance.

We stopped at the small pointy gates then face each other " Bye " I said looking at her with happiness " Goodbye " Jenna attack to me with a huge hug. I hug her back.

I held her for about a second then continue to walk away. I went to the parking lot where my parents are, every single time school ends, I saw Dad leaning on the car as he chat with Mom.

" Riley you're here " Dad said, Mom followed him then both of them approach me with a huge hug " You know. You should be hanging out with Hiro more often " Mom said excitedly. I raise my eyebrows then mumbles " As If "

Before responding to them. I enter the back seat of the car and sat down comfortably as I grab my phone and started scrolling some of my recent text messages with Meg.

It is just all about Hiro. Really, cause he's our only topic ever since. To be jusy honest I hate talking about that boy but Meg is my best friend so I have to suffer from this horrible nightmare.

" And you know what Riley! Hiro is only 13 when he graduated from high school can you believe that!? 13! " I heard Mom who I didn't notice that she is talking to me the whole time and it's all about him.

I made a ' ugh ' sound as I keep listening to her. Dad keep nodding on every words Mom said " I love that boy! " Mom exclaimed as she breathe heavily at that time I thought she was finish but she's up for another Chapter on Hiro's Life.

-HIRO-

I got another text from Ms. Curls and she continue her story which is currently our topic since we can't think of any.

" Really that is just awesome " I replied with a smiley face at the end to make it more interesting.

Meg responded " Really? "

" Yeah "

" Thanks!!!!!!! "

I giggled as she get on with her story. We're only talking about some not really important things I wanna asked her about Riley but I don't think it will matter if I ask her about it.

" So was Riley? Have you see her around? " Meg finally asked about little miss blondie

" About that " I replied " I see her everywhere like everywhere I go! "

" Don't bother her she's just like an outside person you know? " Meg said

" Oh okay "

While I was texting her I went up to my room then threw my bag on my messy beg that is not been clean ever since my older brother died. I threw away my shoes after removing it on my feet.

I lay down my bed exhaustedly then face the phone on my face while waiting for her reply. I love talking to this girl, She's really a funny one she make me laugh.

-RILEY-

" Why are you replying so late? "

" I'm texting Hiro! "

" Ugh!!! Him again!? "

I am really getting mad at this boy any second I'll freak out and just threw my phone away. I really did threw my phone away but not away like through out the window, Away like something soft for it to land on.

" So how was school " Meg finally replied but again delay.

I replied her the whole thing that happened in school except for the caught-by-the-teacher part and Jenna-crushing-on-Hiro part but then she only responded with an 'okay' and a winky face.

I got tired and bored so I told her that I'm gonna sleep but she said the same thing except it have a goodnight at the end. I think Meg is really obsession with that Hiro guy, I should really need to avoid fangirls right now.

I was about to sleep when my phone popped another notification and It's from Jenna.

" This is not the Hiro that I've been talking about "

" What do you mean? "

" You know the guy who wear a hat then he wear this kind of a vest thing and a gentleman attitude something like that? "

" What are you talking about!? That is Hiro! "

" This is not him! "

" Then who!? "

" The cute one who wears a hat!? This is kind of cute but I was talking about the one who wears a hat "

"......."