Chapter One

-RILEY-

Meg got home which is good news cause my world started to be quiet again you know? But it sad cause we only spent such a short time together, If only I can move back to our old hometown.

" Riley! " Mom called, I stood up then headed downstairs with Joy " Yeah Mom? " I asked " Your Dad and I will be going outside for some important business, Do you think you can handle yourself here for a little while? " Mom said.

" Sure " I nodded " Great, We'll be back Monkey! " Dad walked towards me then gave me a kiss on the forehead " Bye Mom. Bye Dad! " I said as I wave my hands cheerfully, Dad closed the door then I went up to my room. I decided to log in my account so I can chat Meg.

" Hey you! " Riley typed after she saw her best friend online

" Riley! " Meg responded " How's it going? "

" It's pretty rough cause I lied to Mr. Hamada " I said when I analyze the things that happened today

" Oh yeah sorry " Meg typed " Anyways, I've been searching his name but the only that comes out is Tadashi Hamada " Meg added " Who's that? "

" Maybe his brother? " I response unsure

" Yeah he could be his brother or cousin "

And so, We talked the whole night and our only topic is only Hiro. I mean Meg is really obsess with this boy she even used him as his wallpaper which was the picture she had taken when Meg is stalking him in the woods. Silly Meg

After an hour my parents are back and they looked tired " Hey " I said
" Hey Riley " Mom said as she sat down on the couch " So, How was it? " I asked " How's what? " Mom raised an eyebrow.

" Your business thing. How was it? "

" Oh, It's fine "

I nod then told them that I'll be resting now cause I kind feel tired too. It was a long day with Meg, That girl is filled with adventure.

-HIRO-

I already got home and it feels nice. I threw myself on my bed when suddenly someone bumped on my mind. Someone I mean the girl back at the SFIT, She's kinda weird also her friend.

They were at the back of then school squealing my name and they don't even realize that my lab was there and the window is open. Sigh Girls.

I was about to close my eyes when something alarmed. I glance to my desk and saw my cellphone vibrated twice. I stood up. I bet this is just a text messg by Aiko. I opened my phone then got surprised, Someone added me up and her name is Megan Curls? ( A/N: Sorry! )

" Megan Curls? " I said to myself. I tap her profile and saw the same girl again. She's with that same Blondie that asked for my name " Weird " I shrug, I checked my message and there's one from Megan.

" Hey " Her message said with different emoticons on it. Should I reply to this girl?

" Hey...." I replied, I waited for a minute for her reply but I think she is already sleeping. It's almost midnight by the way. I put down my cellphone back on my desk and decided to sleep when my phone beeped again.

" Ohmigosh! Hey I'm Megan Curls, I'm fourteen. You must be Hiro! " She replied. I smiled.

" Yes, I'm Hiro "

" Thanks for your accept by the way "
" Your welcome, Megan "

" Just call me Meg "

" Okay. Meg "

We started a nice conversation, I don't really talk to strangers in the internet but I already familiarize her so...

She even introduced me with her best friend Riley. Odd name for a girl but I think its pretty awesome to name a girl Riley, I mean for all those girls who have a boys name.

After 30 minutes she already decided to sleep cause she said her parents are really strict. She go offline so as me, Wow! I talked to girls but they think I'm boring. This one thinks I'm pretty good at conversation or not? I dunno but it sounded like she's really interested at me.

Well...She did screamed she loved me back from the school.